9) i promised

{Hey guys just a little authors note, I am a high school student...and indoor track season starts tomorrow after school...I will try to update as much as possible...but I will probably update mostly on weekends...thank you guys for reading! And any feedback? let me know. Thank you!❤️}

Andy's POV:
{ps we are in the hotel room only Andy and Sadie have this room the penthouse suite}
We arrive to the hotel now and Sadie and I lock eyes...I unzip my vest, and bit my lip, then I threw the vest to the side...Sadie looks me up and down and then she runs her hands down my abs gently. I kiss her on the forehead and then we meet on the lips starting with a lip to lip kiss, and then the kiss goes to French, I kiss down her neck as she lets out a soft moan, I move down to her shoulder which makes her collapse onto the bed, causing me to fall on top of her, she grabs my face and kisses me more rapidly, I take off her shirt... before we know it we are both in our under garments, we lay next to each other for a while until....she climbs over me and waves something in the air I grab it and open it, (i think we all know where this went if not well, idk just go with it).
-an hour or two later-
"Hey wanna hit the hot tub and watch the sun set?" I say as we both lay next to each other closely, I hold her tightly.
"Yes!" She looks up and kisses me on the lips..."what about our bat-" she stopped and smirked as did I,
"Well looks like we didn't bring any let's bubble the shit out of this hot tub then." I say bitting my lip and smirking ,"I'll go get the towels...and of course the bubbles."
Sadie's POV:
I lay waiting for him to get everything for the hot tub. Thinking that Andy Biersack THE ANDY BIERSACK was my TO be Husband, was insane just about a year ago I was one of the girls in the crowd...thinking I would never be noticed...oh how I thought wrong! I smirked at the thought of it!
"I've got all the the things we need." Andy handed me a towel I wrapped it around my chest covering everything above my knees and below my armpits.
"Thanks Batman." I smile, we climb into the now bubbled up hot tub (or bath tub whatever the hell you wanna say😂)
"Anything for my wife to be! Love you Sadie."
"Love you more babe!"
We sat next to each other and watched the sunset, and I gathered up a bunch of bubbles and...I blew them at Andy. "Hehehe" he smiled and then he grabbed more bubbles and blew them at me...I couldn't believe how much fun I was having. It was like a dream come true.
Andy's POV:
All of this was like a magical dream...
"The sunset is so beautiful...." she said as her eyes reflected the sunset, she looked so damn beautiful.
"Well its not as beautiful as you baby girl."
"Awe your too sweet." She held out her hand towards the sunset looking at her ring. "This is so beautiful, I love you Andy!"
"Your my princess baby and that will never change!"
"And your my prince!" She placed her head on my shoulder.
-some hours later-
Wow did we fall asleep in the hot tub...oops haha, I picked up Sadie's beautiful sleeping body into the bed, covering her In a towel first so that she would be dry and then covering her up with covers. "Goodnight my beautiful baby girl." I whispered to her sleeping body and I kissed her forehead. I slipped on some pjs and then i slipped into bed next to her cuddling her up next to me and wrapping my arms around her.