2) fluttering blue eyes

{That's what Sadie looks like except she has Opal blue eyes^}
-Andy's POV-
She wakes up and flutters her blue eyes and adjusts to become comfortable in the hospital bed. She turns to me and smiles. Her smile it's just so perfect her eyes sparkle. And her face lights up! Her hair perfectly falls over her shoulders. Oh and don't even get me started on that cute little nose! Yea yea I know people don't usually go for the nose it's a weird comment but it's cute ok?! Deal with it! Her lips so full and smooth. Her eyebrows perfectly groomed.
"Andy w-why are you here and what happened?" She said quite groggy.
"H-hey." I stutter I'm so nervous. She's so beautiful! And we'll her I am a sack of potatoes. I'll never get a chance with her."I-I-im here well because you k-kin-da of got hit in the...head with...something...hard. You kind of ...have a minor concussion and you-you will be fine. You know my name but what is yours? The nurse needs to know And so do I." I said giving a friendly smile.
"My name is Sadie Opal Six. I know the nurse needs my middle name too." She laughed slightly and smiled. God damn she almost has the exact same name as my old stage name! That's so fucking cool! "Wow your last name it was just like my old stage name... And your name is just so so beautiful."
"Thanks?"
Shit I just said that aloud! Wtf is wrong with you Andy!? Yes she's hot but I need to stop! "Uh-huh- be- uh- back in- uh- um a sec."i bushed so hard knowing I just said that out loud. where has my filter gone?! It like disappears when I talk to her. I stroked her hair and got the nurse. "Her name is Sadie Opal Six." I said to the nurse as she wrote it down walking back to the room. Where she would check up on Sadie.
"Andy can we go back to your place or the tour bus now that I'm good to go?" She smiled and her eyes twinkling.

"S-s-Sure." I said my thank yous and carried Sadie bridal style into the tour bus which now is in front of the hospital.
I lay her into the double bed and I turn to walk out. "A-a-andy.... C-can you stay with me please?"
"Well if-iff you ins-si-sist I will. Here let me get you some pjs to w-wear." I grabbed a large BVB t-shirt and a pair of pj shorts I happened to have from my cousin . I grabbed a pair of pj pants for myself along with a old kiss tshirt.
She changed in the bathroom and I changed after her. Then I cuddled her up close to me and held her in my arms stroking her hair. She fell asleep as did I. I woke up to a slight snore. Everyone was sleeping. And of course it was Ashley snoring yet again I got up to get a snack. 'Wow we Never had dinner." I thought to myself.

"Agghhhhhhhhhh!!!!" Sadie screamed loudly. I ran over to her and grabbed her sitting her up.
"It's ok it's ok. Sadie are you ok?!" I looked at her in shock. Whats going on I thought to myself. No answer. "Sadie?! SADIE?!" No answer yet she is now sobbing and looking into my eyes. All of the BVB members come running over.
"Dude, What's going on?!" CC asked with a lot of confusion and tiredness.
"I have no idea! She just started screaming and then started sobbing! SADIE?! HELLO? ARE YOU WITH ME?!" I shook her slightly and grabbed her up into my arms bridal style. "CALL AN AMBULANCE WTF ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!"
Jake was already on it he grabbed his phone and quickly dialed 911.
"911 what's your emergency?"
"I need an ambulance right away. I'm located in a tour bus Las Vegas, Nev. Hard rock café." Jake said it trying to hide his panic from the operator.
"Sir, what is your name?"
"Jake Pitts." Staying calm he tried to get me to calm down.
"Sir the ambulance is on their way as we speak."
"Thank you so so much!"
I lay her on the bed and sit beside her Ashley comes over and rubs my back in circles. "Catching feelings? You know it's ok she's a beautiful young lady. She will be alright Andy. I promise." Right then and there the door busts open and we all jump and turn toward the door.
"Please she's right here! Help her!" I point to Sadie and I felt a tear roll down my face.
" what is her name?"
"Sadie Opal Six!" I say out of nervousness I break down in tears.
"Your relation?"
"Friend." Ugh I wish I could say boyfriend but that's not going to happen for a while.
"She is conscious." I smile ear to ear and whipped my tears away sniffling, now knowing that she will be ok just like Ashley said. "She has something called sleep terror. She might shout, kick, thrash or scream during her sleep it is hard to wake someone going through this."
"Ok thank you any thing else I should know?" I said kind of hoping for some answers.
" yeah. She has Anxiety disorder, dyslexia which causes trouble reading, short term memory loss, and panic disorder."
"Thank you. You have been a real help." I say in relief.
"Any time. she does this again, try to console and hold her. Ps kind of a huge fan of your band."
"Well thank you very much! You seem like a very smart man!" I say now blushing and smiling ear to ear and letting out a little laugh.
The Medical personnel left after a few more hours just to make sure she was stable.
I fell asleep next to Sadie who had an IV in her left arm. The IV was pumping water into her system she was also dehydrated they told me. They said she only needed it until it was empty then I need to encourage her to drink more. Soon I fell into deep sleep.
{-Morning-}
I woke up first checking sadie's IV making sure it was pumping water into her system. Which it was but it was almost empty. I put my hand on her head and stroke her hair lightly. "A-A-An-n-n-d-y?" She opened her eyes slightly and smiled at the sight of knowing she was with me. Wow I feel special. "Hey sunshine. Hungry?" I say giving her a friendly smile.
" I actually am pretty hungry." She said looking up at me with those bright blue eyes. Our eyes lock. Her face brightening up. I lean in and so does she- we are interrupted by Jinxx snoring quite loudly. Goddamn Jinxx I was going in for a kiss. I pulled away. "How does pancakes sound?" I say trying not to make this really awkward.
"Sounds wonderful!" Her face lit up, her eyes sparkled and she smiled softly.
"A stack of pancakes coming right up!"
I went into the somewhat "kitchen" area and made her pancakes. I set everything on a tray. I completed the dish with a side of strawberries, syrup, and coffee. With some water too just in case.
She ate everything with in minute. Damn guess she was hungry.