6) woah dude

Hey guys if you've got an Instagram you should follow panickingwithveiledbrides she's literally so nice and she just started today!!! Check her out thank you for reading!! ❤️

-Andy's POV-

I fell asleep with an angel in my arms tonight. Her name is Sadie Opal Six! I love her so much. "I love you Sadie." I whispered to her peaceful sleeping body. She's so adorable when she sleeps. I can't believe I get to call her mine... I better not fuck up again like I did with Becca...I think that was her name idk and to be honest I don't care about that bitch...she cheated on me with some other dude. So in other words I guess I didn't fuck up...she did.  Ugh who cares I've got someone who cares much more about me now. She literally Amazing and if-if I lost her idk what I'd do...my eyes well up with tears thinking about losing her...in fact one rolls down my cheek. I sniffle and hug her tighter. "Hey Andy everything ok? I heard a lil sniffle." She rolled over and smiled at me warmly...and it comforted me.  "Yea just a runny nose...allergies ya know?" I lie. "Yea allergies suck!" She giggled. "I'm gonna go back to sleep I'm really tired, good night, I love you batman" she rolled back over. And I smiled and blushed, "good night bat woman." I stroked her hair and smiled at the thought of one day marring this woman and having children with her. Yes ik I'm only 19 maybe too early to think about that ehhh whatever, but she's only 17 so yea way to early. I can't help it she's way to cute. I pull her in closer, and hug her tighter. And slowly fall asleep.

~Sadie's POV~
I wake up to a strong arm holding me tightly. And I smile knowing that it's Andy's arm. Woah I can't believe I'm with Andy...unlike Cole uhhh he cheated on me for some dumb bitch🙄. Not to mention he abused me daily. I'm just glad I will always be with him...And ik I won't be abused beaten or cheated on. I'm so thank full to have Andy all to myself...wow that prolly sounded selfish oops 😂. I can picture him as the father to my future children and the husband to future me! I love Andy so much!!! At the thought of losing him idk what I would do...other than go back to cutting, and crying myself to sleep every night. I turn over to face Andy as his bright blue eyes more saturated than ever...flutter open.

-Andy's POV-
I open my eyes to see my beautiful girlfriend smiling at me with her bright blue eyes, with flecks of purple green,and lighter blue it almost looks like she has Opal eyes...it's beautiful. "Good morning Batwoman." I look into her eyes. "Good morning batman." She look into my eyes deeper and deeper, util I put my hand on her cheek and kissed her with great passion and love. I put as much love and compassion into it as possible. Her eyes drifted closed, and so did mine. Her lips so soft and tender press against mine. It just feels so right. She just feels so right like she fits into my life perfectly. We lay cuddling for at least an hour or two. I enjoyed every moment of it.
I hear someone jump out of bed/bunk and walk out of the room... Then another.." Good morning" I couldn't tell if it was jake or cc...damn I should know their voices by now lmao. "Good morning." Ashley said rather louder than a whisper making Jinxx wake up...
"Hey Sadie you wanna get up or you wanna rest some more?" I kiss her on the forehead. "Ehhh lets get up everyone's up except Jake anyways." Woah dude she knows their voices better than I do. "Ok. Sure thing sweets." I hop out of the bunk first and she follows.." Hey want me to carry you out?" I ask sorta joking but willing to.
"Yea that would be the best!" She whisper shouts kinda. I carry her bridal style out to the living room. And close the door to the bunks. "Hey guys!" Sadie says cheerfully."good morning Sadie." Everyone says kind of tiredly. I pull Sadie in hugging her and cuddling up next to her on the couch. "You guys are actually super cute together if we are being completely honest here." Ashley says enthusiastically.
"Oh uh thank you." She smiles. I smile and blush looking down at her Opal eyes. "Your eyes kinda look like Opal stones... That wasn't a pun ps. It's actually really pretty!" I say blushing and looking into her eyes.
"Why thank you batman...yours are like so hard to explain they are so fucking attractive idk how someone could not be attracted to them." She blushes extra hard. And smiles.
"I love you!" We say in sync.
"Hehehehe! I love you too." We say in sync again.
"I guess great minds think alike!"