3) you've got a killer voice!

Hey guys a little authors note first if u are wondering who is playing Sadie it's Madison beer.😋 thanks for reading
-Sadies POV-
Goddamn Andy has a sexy morning voice deep and husky like. He looks so cute in his pjs making pancakes 😊. Ok ok, ok im a bit younger than him he's 19 (let's pretend) and I'm 17. But what the hell there is no such thing as not liking Andy Biersack! Your probably wondering shouldn't you be in high school well I graduated a few months ago and started my own career. I want to become a singer. Perform in concert. But I never in a million years thought I would be staying in Andy's tour bus. I'm thankful tho. I ate my pancakes with in minutes. They were wonderful! Damn who knew he was a good cook too?! He sat there looking at me with his perfect saturated blue eyes that I fell in love with the first time I Discovered him. He sat there and looked into my eyes. I returned to look into his deeply.
"Heyyyyyyy! Morning!" Ashley said quite excitedly. Ugh again interrupted by someone just when I though the kiss was going to happen! We both turned to him and gave a soft smile.
"Good morning Ashley." Andy and I say at the same time. Wow guess great minds think alike huh?
"Do I smell pancakes?" Ashley said looking at me then at Andy.
Andy looked down at his hands."uhhhh idk what ur talking about. Do you smell pancakes Sadie?" He turned to me. I was spacing out thinking of Andy like always. Andy waved his hand in front of my face making me snap out of my gaze.
"Hm?" I said looking at Andy then to Ashley.
"Never mind. If you want pancakes Ashley there are a few left but spare some for Jake and Jinxx." He laughed a little and then got off of the bed. "I'm going to get ready for the rest of the day. I'll be right back after my shower." He grabbed some of his clothes. "Hey your IV is literally a drop away from being empty. I'll take it out." I gladly let him take it out of my arm. He did it with gentle touches. Making sure he wouldn't hurt me.
"Thank you Andy." I smiled and blushed quite heavily. "Hey do you have my leather jeans I wore yesterday at the concert?" I asked looking around the room checking if they where anywhere in sight.
"Ummm y-yea right here." He pulled them out of a draw and handed them to me. " if you want to shower there's another bathroom to the left of the 'living room.' And don't worry about clothes we'll go shopping after we get ready." He smiled at the sight of me blushing.
"Y-" I was cut off
"I want to I'll pay too." He smiled at me walking into the bathroom. I walked to the other bathroom and checked my phone. 'When am I going to get my monthly friend?' I looked at my app it said tomorrow. Damn it I need to get those too at the store. I grabbed a fresh towel and showered up. I got dressed leaving Andy's shirt on that I wore to bed. What it smells so good. Deal with it I like it. I walk out to get my purse. I grabbed it and then snuck back into the bathroom, weird Andy isn't out of the shower yet. I saw Jinxx right outside of the 'living room'. "Hey Jinxx do you guys happen to have a brush in here?"

"Yea." He walked into the bathroom going into the left top draw. "Here you go brand new brush, never been used."

"Thank you Jinxx." I took the brush and started brushing my hair out. I took the hair tie Off of my wrist and set it on the counter top. Then braided my hair into a side braid and tied the hair tie in. There all good. Ah now for makeup good thing I brought some. I did my concealer on my dark circles and pimples. Damn I hate acne. Then I put on some winged eyeliner,mascara,and Chapstick. Voilà the masterpiece is complete. I put on my combat boots and sat on the couch. I plugged my headphones into my phone and put one in one ear, I sang along to the song playing.
"In the end
As my soul's laid to rest
What is left of my body
Or am I just a shell?
And I have fought
And with flesh and blood I commanded an army
Through it all
I have given my heart for a moment of glory
---skip to the end---
Not afraid
I'm not afraid to die
No not afraid
I'm not afraid to die!"

"Woah! You have got some serious talent Sadie!" Andy says from the side of the room making me jump a bit. All of the band members standing there with their mouth wide open.
"You need to do a duet with me on stage tonight! Now let's go get some clothes and maybe some other things if you need."
{skipping car ride because}