7) Huh?!

Fast forward 1 yr (Andy is now 20 and Sadie is now 18)
Andy's POV:
"I guess we should probably get breakfast...or get ready...or something." Ashley said.
"Probably a good idea since it's already 11:30..." I said throwing my arm over Sadie's shoulders. "Sadie, want to get ready while the guys stop and get breakfast?"
"Sure I'll be only a few minutes." She said looking up to me and smiling.
"I'm coming too." I winked at her and she blushed really heavily.
We both walked back to the bunks and woke up Jake before getting ready.
"Boo!" She said, scaring Jake awake. "Hehhehe!" She giggled, she was so cute when she giggled, not that she isn't cute when she's not laughing, because she is.
"Ha ha ha very funny Sadie!" Jake said sarcastically, "hahaha" then he actually laughed. "Good morning love birds." Jake said.
"We are going to get ready while the rest of the guys go get breakfast." Sadie and I explained.
"Cool. Sounds like fun...I'm gonna go out and say good morning to the rest of everyone." He gave me the 'don't do anything you'll regret' type of look. And then walked out.
"Ok well Andy can I borrow a...shirt." She smiled and then blushed. How could I resist she was so damn cute.
"Well when you say it like that, you can get anything you want..." I kissed her on her forehead. "So yeah pick whatever shirt you want!"
Sadie's POV:
I picked out a black acid wash tshirt...mostly because it smelled like him the most...he smelled so good! He was the love of my life and I couldn't stop thinking about him! He was absolutely everything I wanted in life! Tonight was the red carpet event...I wanted everyone to know that we were official!
"Yeah ok...uhmmm James can you find a female stylist and makeup/ hair stylist, for my beautiful girlfriend?" James was the person in charge of setting Everything up for Andy and BVB...but wow did he really just ask that for me? "Make sure you hire the best of the best and make sure she will look absolutely stunning...well she already is but just make sure...ok thanks see ya." Andy hung up the phone. "Wow you look adorable!" He said as he put his arm on my head and pretended I was an arm rest.
"Hahaha very funny babe...guess I'm going to need heels in order to see your face without looking up tonight." I said giggling.
He gave me a warm smile and said," I don't think I've ever met anyone more beautiful in my life...and I've definitely never met anyone I've loved more in my life. I just want you to know I love you so damn much Sadie!"
"Awe, I love you more Andy!" I said.
+Fast forward 3hrs+
"Ok Andy step over here for a second have to adjust your tie!" Said Andy's stylist.
"Here let me touch up your face and get you to pick out your dress to match Andy!" My stylist was yelling toward me against the loud music.
"Ok!" I kissed Andy's cheek before I followed my stylist back into the dress room...
"ok so Andy's tie is black so here are a few dresses that would match I mean you could go with any color..." she points to the dresses there is a sequined gown that poofs out at the bottom. There is a red dress that has velvet at the top and is absolutely stunning an then there is a black one that ombrés into all sortas of colors. I chose the red one because it was absolutely beautiful...

I paired it with some nude sky high stilettos, and a sparkly gold and brown smoky eyes to make my eyes pop, and a nude lip, and perfect glowy skin

I paired it with some nude sky high stilettos, and a sparkly gold and brown smoky eyes to make my eyes pop, and a nude lip, and perfect glowy skin. I felt absolutely beautiful. I walked back to Andy's dressing room where he waited for everyone including me. I walked in...
"Woah...DAMN...you look absolutely...stunning!"he looked as if he was glowing as he stood up and smiled. "Wow, I'm speechless your so beautiful Sadie!"
"Awe I love you Andy I really do!" I hugged him so tight, realizing I was actually level with his shoulder. "Wow I'm actually as tall as your shoulder!"
"I love you to-, awe Sadie your so cute...height doesn't matter babe."
Andy's POV:
She walked into the room and I thought my jaw hit the floor, she looked absolutely stunningly gorgeous! She left me speechless. She was practically glowing lighting up the room!
"Wow I'm actually as tall as your shoulder!" She said as she pulled me in for a hug.
"I love you to-, awe Sadie your so cute...height doesn't matter babe." I said as I stroked her soft black hair. (She dyed it about 2 days ago on their anniversary)
I gently took my hands and put them each cheek and looked her in the eyes deeply...." I love you!" And then I locked lips with hers and kissed her passionately. Everything was perfect until... " alright love birds come on it's time to get out there." CC said patting me on the back. "Alright alright!" I say.
"Ok so when we get out there there are going to be a lot of people with things to say some good and some bad just focus on me...Bc I know your Anxiety...well...ya know" I say trying to comfort her because she looks a little bit scared and nervous. Her eyes looked at me with terror...
"Ok if your this nervous you've got me you just hold onto my hand and if you feel like your getting super nervous squeeze my hand tighter. Plus after we have a performance...and if you get nervous then just lock eyes with me and just focus on me. I will never leave you Sadie...I promise." She looked at me and I could tell she felt a little bit better.
"Thank you Andy. I feel like your the only one who ever understood me." She smiled and gave me one more kiss before we hit the red carpet.
Interviewers "Andy is it tru that this is your girlfriend? How long has it been? When's your next tour? How's the band?"
"Just ignore them Sadie." I whispered into her ear.
"Ok babe." She squeezed my hand a little.
"Oh ok off to picture parts now. Try not to look at all the flashes on the cameras. Focus on the camera lenses." I smiled giving her a hand squeeze.
"Kk babe." She smiled looking up at me as I was smiling looking Down to her. The photographers snapped the photo, then she leaned up against my arm and she smiled as did I. In fact I couldn't stop smiling. She made me so happy. I grabbed her and put my arms around her and she put her arms around my waist. We kept walking down the red carpet, until the end where there where some interviewers and friends. Sadie suddenly Buried her head in my chest and squeezed my hand super hard.
"Hey. Hey! You ok Sadie?!" She started to shake with nervousness.
"O-o-h my-y go-d...I see Cole...he's my ex... Andy plz..." she looked up at me and I could tell she was extremely scared/ terrified of this dude. She looked up with terrified puppy eyes.
"It's ok Sadie I've got you I will protect you I promise he will not even come near you. Wait OMG... is that Becca?! With your EX?!" Now we were both in the same boat... "listen you seem extremely terrified of this dude what did he do to yo-" at that moment I felt a tap on my shoulder 'oh no is this becca' sure enough I grabbed Sadie and held her tightly and grabbed her hand and turned around what do you know it is Becca...
I kissed Sadie so it was clear we were In a relationship...
"Oh Hey Andy. Who's the new B*tch?! Huh?! hey Cole get your ass over here!"
Sadie tried to bury herself into me I held her tighter and squeezed her hand so that she knew she was safe.
"What the hell bec-... SADIE?! Wtf are you doing here?! Not like you have any business being here because your not even close to being cared about!" Cole came over putting his arm around beccas shoulders.
"Don't you dare talk to my baby girl like that! Listen I don't know who tf you think you are, but back tf off jackass!" I yell toward the ass.
"Oh so this is the new guy you got Sadie?! Nice job hoe!" He yells toward Sadie.
"Oh really now Cole?! Go and call me a hoe?! It's been 3 years since you cheated on me! After all you were the one who abused me every single day! It's not like i gave a shit that you were cheating because for all you care you could've murdered me and it would've 'been the best thing that happened to little shithead Sadie'! Honestly I've never been happier with the choices I've made now. So why don't you just go cheat on yet another bitch! Bye ass!" I could tell that whatever happened between everyone right now we were all in a horrible position right now so I took Sadie away. I heard sniffles and a little bit of a whimper... I turned around only to find Sadie crying. I grabbed a tissue and took her aside and sat her in a chair as I knelt beside her patting her tears away.
"Hey babe, I'm sorry...I should ha-" I looked at her and she tapped my hand that was holding the tissue.
"It's not your fault babe, don't apologize!" She looked as me with a warm smile.
"No but that's ridiculous, I didn't know...I'm terribly sorry I should have taken you away from there as fast as possible! I'm so so sorry!" I gave her a passionate kiss and she kissed back grabbing the back of my neck. So I grabbed the side of her cheek. I pulled away and patted away the rest of her tears.
"Hey hey! That was amazing!" She gazed into my eyes. I can't help but realize how her eyes look like Opal stones.
"Wow your so gorgeous! Love you." I said smiling and I've never been more honest in my entire life! I really did love her!
"I love you too babe!"