1) concert day

-Andy's POV-
'BVB BVB BVB BVB BVB!..."
Everyone shouts loudly as we enter the stage. wow there are way more people here today... Taking a deep breath before I say,
"Hey guys we are black veil brides! But I'm guessing you already knew that! Thank you for being here tonight!"
*short burst of screams*
"you guys really know wtf is up!"
*short burst again*
"This ones dedicated to all of you wonderful fans! It's called fallen angels!"
"Scream, shout
Scream, shout,
We are the fallen angels

We are the in between, cast down as sons of war
Struck to the earth like lightning, on this world we're torn
We won't cause the pain, of living out their law
Take joy in who you are, we know our wings are flawed

We're bored to death in heaven
And all alone in hell
We only want to be ourselves

.....{u know this song}.....

We shout whoa, we are the fallen angels!"

I smile at a young lady in the audience about my age, beautiful Carmel hair with bright blue eyes. In fact her eyes were such a bright blue they were almost piercing. Then someone threw something hard maybe a water bottle... Hitting her in the head hard causing her to fall and become unconscious. I say into the microphone "clear way for this young lady!" And jump off the stage to get her up off the ground. I pick her up , as I push my way threw the crowd as many people try to get my attention by touching me. When I finally get out, I bring her into the tour bus and lay her on my bed. Her head bleeding. Huh what was its that was thrown?! All of the guys from the band come running in with security and medical personnel. I'm dabbing her blood away from her beautiful long hair. The medical personnel bring her to the hospital as I go with them. The guys go back on stage and tell them the concert will be put back on tomorrow At 8:30 pm.
I watch as the medical personnel help her back into consciousness. I sit there in utter shock. I don't even know this young lady but yet feel so attached. When I saw her eyes sparkle, she was just beautiful! Maybe a fallen angel from heaven. Egh that was such a bad pun i thought to myself.
"Andy...ANDY!" The woman of medical personnel snapped in my face.
"Oh sorry, what?" I snapped out of my gaze.
"She has a minor concussion, should be back with us in a few minutes."she said sounded like she knew what she was talking about. So I trusted her ,nodded and thanked her.