Welcome To Jurassic Park

Start from the beginning

"If you looked to the right, you will see a herd of one of the first dinosaurs on our tour, called Dilophosaurus." The computer informed.

"A dilophosaurus?" Velma looked to the right in excitement, as the others turned to the right side of the cars, trying to see the animal. "No way!"

"One of the earliest carnivores, we now know Dilophosaurus is actually poisonous, spitting its venom at its prey, causing blindness and paralysis, allowing the carnivore to eat at its leisure." The announcer continued as the guests searched for the dinosaurs. "This makes Dilophosaurus a beautiful, but deadly addition to Jurassic Park."

"I don't see anything..." Valka frowned. "All I see are trees."

"They must be hiding or trying to find some food or nesting." Braedey said as he tried to look for one as well.

After a few minutes of looking, nobody could see anything apart from tree after tree after tree. After a while, they all sat back down in their seats after giving up looking and the cars continued on down the road.

~*~*~

About 5-10 minutes later, the cars soon come to a halt again, but right next to what looked like a 20-30 foot high fence, which contained the King of the dinosaurs itself, the Tyrannosaurus Rex.

The gang were looking through the windows and the roof, but there was no sign of the T-Rex. The others seemed to be bored out.

Dr. Malcolm scoffed, as he started to count off things. "God creates dinosaurs. God destroys dinosaurs. God creates man. Man destroys God. Man creates dinosaurs."

"Dinosaurs...eat man." Valka then trailed off, and showed a cheeky smile. "Woman inherits the Earth." Fred, Dr. Malcolm, and Braedey all looked at the magic woman, as she leaned closer to the window to see.

Suddenly, a voice sounded over the radio, "We'll try to tempt the Rex out. Keep watching the fence."

Everyone looked into the paddock and a goat rose from the ground tied to a post.

"What's gonna happen to the goat?" Daphne asked as everyone was watching. "It's gonna eat the goat?"

"Like, Zoinks." Shaggy added.

"What's the matter kid? Never had lamb chops?" Gennaro aked.

"I happen to be a vegetarian." Daphne replied, sounding annoyed.

"T-Rex doesn't want to be fed. It wants to hunt." Braedey said to himself, scoffing in the process. "You can't just suppress 65 million years of gut instinct."

After a while of watching, the goat simply...laid down. The gang and the others all sat back down in their seats and the cars continued on again.

~*~*~