Past Problems

Chapter 10

I woke up to the sun shining in my eyes, I smiled to myself rolling over and watching Mr. J sleep.  His form of forgiveness was, well amazing and I sure did forgive him.

I strokedd his chest and heard him groan, I squealed as he pulled me to lye on top of him.

"Morning kitten" he said in a sexy morning voice looking up at me and tightened his grip.

"Good morning" I said staring at him in awe, I looked at all his tattoos and decided I wanted one. 

"Mr. J" I asked, using my innocent voice.  He groaned and rolled on top of me, "what is it doll," he said grinding on me.

"I want a tattoo," I said pushing him off of me and sitting up. He got up and stood in front of me. 

"Oh, Doll I know the perfect place and tattoo" he said clapping his hands and quickly getting dressed.

"what are doing", I asked watching him get ready.

"You wanted a tattoo so I'm taking u to get one," he said pulling me up and throwing an outfit at me.

Um OK,  I said getting dressed in this,

Once I was ready he pullede out the door and to his lambo

(skip car ride)

We arrived at a tattoo parlor and I was starting to get nervous. "come on doll face, nothing to be scared about," J said grabbing my hand and walking in with me.

The door jingled as we stepped in and looked around.  no-one was here, "where is everyone, I asked J squeezing his hand tighter. 

"Bobby",  joker yelled, I saw a large tall tattooed man come out of the back.

"Hey J," Bobby said coming up and shaking J's hand.

"Bobby, my man, I need you to tattoo my princess for me and maybe a matching one for myself," J said looking down at me. 

"Sure thing J any Idea what you want me to do and where," he said leading me to sit down in a chair. 

"Maybe a queens crown on her hand," he said looking at me for approval. I swiftly nodded my head not wanting to deny him of anything.

Alright, he said grabbing his gun and getting ready to tattoo me.  "This may sting a little" he said leaning over my hand. 

J grabbed my free hand and started to talk to me about robbing banks and his first time getting a tattoo.  My tattoo was almost done when I heard the door open and I looked up.

Fear shot through me at who stood at the door, sweat started to fall from my brow and I gripped J's hand tightly livlke I was forcing it to break. 

The man looked up at me and smirked, "hello hunter", he said in a sickening voice. 

The joker looked up at the guy and back at me with confusion.

"Micheal" I said panicking. 

Sorry I haven't updated in a while, been super busy, hope u guys liked this chapter, let me know what u think, who's Micheal and what will joker think.  Plz comment and follow.  Love u guys.