Stabbed In The Back.

Chapter 7

  After I told Mr.  J my life he decided to take me to his club for some cheering up.  I currently sat in front of my vanity mirror on my room deciding what I was going to wear.  What will Mr. J think I thought  to myself. No stop thinking like that, I argued with the voices in my head. 

I finally decided on this outfit.

I put on some foundation and mascara and finally bright red lipstick

I put on some foundation and mascara and finally bright red lipstick. I looked at my self in the mirror and smiled knowing J would love it. I walked down the stairs and was met with the joker in a white and black tux and his purple cane. 

"My, my, aren't you a sight," the joker said smiling and linking his arms with mine.  I looked down and blushed "Thanku, you not so bad yourself," I replied.

"Let's go doll face," he said dragging me out of the house and to his purple Lamborghini.

(Skip car ride cause they are always boring lol)

We arrived at the club and it was the same as the last time I was here.  People dancing and grinding on each other.  Drinking bodies everywhere.  Strippers on poles dancing to their hearts content. Mr.  J led me to his booth and we sat there just watching. Finally one of the garden came in a whispered something into Jays ear.  He look confused and looked at me.

"Doll why don't u go dance for a little",  he said in a demanding tone. 
I nodded my head and walked towards the dance floor.  I danced for what seemed like forever. I was making my way back to J but what I saw stopped me in my tracks.  J was on top of a girl kissing her neck, his hands down her pants.  I lokked closer and that girl was the famous Harley Quinn.  Tears started to form in my eyes and I ran out of the club into the alley. 

They voices in my head were screaming and yelling getting louder and louder.  "Please, I screamed Stop, I said grabbing my head in pain.

"Well look what we have here, is this the girl", an unfamiliar voice said walking towards me. 

   "Yeah thats her, quick inject her before anyone knows she's missing," another voice said.  Before I knew it a sharp pain came to my neck and I fell to the ground paralyzed.

"Let's rough her up and play with her before we take her back to arkham," the guy said. I looked up and tried to say something but my mouth wasn't working.   The two men started to kick and hit me. They punched me in my face and ribs. I tried to call for J but no one came.  Hours they beat me and raped me.  Finally they were done and they dragged me to the back of a van that read arkham asylum and my eyes widened in fear.  The paraylis was wearing off and I screamed for help as they put me in the back of the van. 

I layed there thrashing and screaming as one of the guards looked back and smiled night night he said and blackness over room me.

Got this I idea and decided to add it to my story, thanku all for the reads and hope u enjoy this chapter, more to come. Don't forget to follow and comment thanku.