A Painful Fact.

Chapter 5

We arrived back home and I hurriedly got out of the car ran inside to my room. I shut the door quickly and locked it.  The voices in my head were getting louder, screaming at me to get out while I had the chance.  I knew Mr. J would come looking for me, he would want an explanation for my actions tonight.  Sure enough loud footsteps echoed down the hall way stopping at my door. 

HUNTER, OPEN THIS DOOR NOW!!!!, J  said using my real name. 

Go away I just need some time alone!!!! I screamed back.  All of a sudden the door handle broke and the Joker came storming in. He had a look of a murderer in his eyes and I was for once actually terrified of him. 

"You've been a naughty girl," he said wagging his finger at me.  He picked me up off the floor by my neck and slammed me against the wall. I gasped for air while clawing at his arm.
     "Naughty girls get punished," he said while slapping me across the face and dragging me out of the room and down the hall to a door. He opened the door and threw me inside, it was pitch black. I tried to get up but I was roughly grabbed and slammed down onto a metal table. J strapped me to the table and walked around me. 

"Please J,  I'm sorry, please don't hurt me. I begged him. 

"I break u out of prison, I clothe you, I feed you,  and yet you don't tell me you have powers, you talked at the club when I told u to be quiet." He cackled.  "Then you go and lock the door on me. Thats not very nice doll face,"  he said pouting.

"Are u gonna kill me," I asked sobbing and thrashing around.

No doll, I'm not gonna kill you, I'm just gonna hurt you, really, really BAD!!!  he said grabbing two electric rods and placing them on my temples.  I started to giggle and laugh.

Mr. J looked angry and ripped the rods of me. "What's so funny doll," he asked. "I'm immune to electricty," I answered not wanting to make him madder then he already is.

"Well then, I will just have to use a different toy won't I," J laughed hysterically. My eyes widened when I saw the huge knife he had in his hand.  He lifted my shirt up revealing my stomach and I tried to get away from the blade as much as possible. Practically fusing with the table.

J placed the blade to my stomach and started to carve something into my skin.  I screamed in pain and started to thrash around. "stop moving doll, your gonnaake it worse for yourself," Mr. J said slapping my exposed thigh harshly.  

After about of hour of J carving my skin up he unstrapped me and carried me to my room. 

   "let's get you cleaned up doll face," he said grabbing gauze and bandages. I was so weak I could barely keep my eyes open.  He wiped my stomach and bandaged it up. I looked up at him weakly and glared at him.

"I'm sorry I had to do that doll," he said stroking my face.  I layed back on the bed and faced away from him. I heard him get off the bed and walk out the door slamming the door behind him.  I layer on my bed tears falling from my eyes.  There were no voices screaming at me, it was just me and my pain.

I thought of all the people the abused me through my childhood. My parents, my foster homes, the guards at the asylum.  I thought about all of it.  I knew I should hate J right now for what he did to me, but I couldn't bring myself to.  No matter how much he hurt me, I still. Would do anything for him and that fact right there is what scared me the most. 

Wow,  chapter 5 done.  Let me know how you all are likeing it. The next chapter we will get a glimpse of hunters past and what happened to her.  Also some joker and hunter fluff.  Stay tuned. Don't forget to follow and leave a comment love u all.