New Home.

Chapter 3

We zoomed down the street, whizzing by all the buildings that were unfamiliar to me. Alot has changed since I've been locked up. I watched the lights turn in to little blurs at how fast we were going. I sighed and inhaled a deep breath, I was finally free. Mr. J pulled up to a huge house that was on the outskirts of Gotham.

He got out and I followed suit standing by the car and waiting for him to lead the way. He walked over to my side of the car and smiled at me.
"Welcome home doll face" he said while grabbing my hand and dragging me inside. I walked up the steps and Mr. J unlocked the door as he guided me inside. I stood in awe looking at the design and decoration of the house. The floors were checkered as the walls were a electric purple color. He had soft looking couches on either side of the walls.
I was snapped out of my daze as Mr. J snapped his fingers in my face. "coming princess," he asked laughing and walking up the steps of the three story house. I quickly followed behind him not wanting to get lost in a house that belonged to a psycho killer. We made it to the second floor and J led me to a small room that had checkered walls and a queen sized bed with playing cards as the design. I walked in the room and smiled to myself.
"this is your new room, my room is right down the hall and my office his downstairs, along with the kitchen and living room" J said from the doorway.
"I advise u not to leave your room unless I or one of my men come and fetch u. Also don't ever go into my office," he said his voice dropping into a very serious tone.
I smiled to myself and turned to face him. I walked up to him and stood so my breath fanned his face. "And if I don't obey your rules," I asked with a hint of mischief in my eyes.

He smiled a wicked smile and cackled. He leaned down so his mouth was right by my ear, "You don't want to know sweet heart, but it won't be very pleasant I can promise u that," he said to me.
I flinched at his words not taking this lightly anymore. I leaned up and looked into his cold blue eyes that held a tint of green in them. I nodded in understanding.
Fantastic he said clapping his hands together. "I have business to attend to, after I'm done I will come and get you then we can head to my club" he said starting to walk away.
"Wait!! I said rushing out into the hallway stopping him, what do I wear I asked?"
He looked back at me and gave me a wicked smile. "Look in the closet" was all he said while skipping away.

I walked back into my new room and closed the door. I looked around the room examining every detail of it. Maybe coming here was a bad idea I thought to myself.

(You shouldn't be here) a voice said.
"Not again" I said to myself holding my head in my hands.

(he will kill us) the voice said again.

"No go away" I yelled into the empty room. I got up and walked into the bathroom. I turned on the shower to block all the voices know my head out. I stripped out of my arkhum clothes and hopped into the nice hot shower. I slid down the wall and started to cry.

I thought all the voices were gone. Why are they back, what do they want. And most importantly why don't they think I should trust Mr. J, he did break me out. My head was pounding from thinking so much and I slowly drifted off into a peaceful sleep.

Yay!!!! The third chapter is done. What do u think the voices are gonna say next. Why shouldn't spade trust the joker. Whats gonna happen at the club. I will update soon. Love you all.