Chapter 5: Surprise after surprise

Mack's P.O.V

Mack's P.O.V

After Throwing up Gramps and Jay Brought me home and left me to be with Zara. 

Next Day. 

I woke up with a knock on the door i shoved the blanket off of me and looked at what i was wearing a pair of flash shorts and a red tank top. 

Zara was in my room probably  still sleeping when i opened the door i saw Lucas at the door " come in " i sighed probably knowing what was going to happen. Lucas walked inside and i shut the door  fearing for the worst.

I wasn't going to like this one bit. I walked into the kitchen hearing his pounding foot steps behind me. 

I grabbed a hold of the pancake mix after looking at the time, it was 7:47 and Zara had school at 8:45.  " make your self comfortable, ill be right back "

I walked out of the kitchen not moving a few steps before I yelled " Zara its time to get up I'm making pancakes." I heard a small moan and cry in protest. " if you don't get up no pancakes today." I heard a little huff and the little patter of feet.

I walked back to the kitchen and started making the pancakes and coffee " your not like  other girls are you? " Lucas asked.

" look Luke can I call you Luke, I don't want or need your money ok me and my family are doing just fine ok, so if you think I told you I was having your baby because I knew you were a billionaire play boy and would give me money to go away. that's not what I want ok I want my baby to be happy and grow up in a happy home one without anger and resentment."

" I have people to take care of i have a father and a sister to make a home for, so if you think that i went to you for money then don't speak and just leave me the hell alone." I said simultaneously flipping pancakes and placing them on a pan.

I placed the pancakes on the table next to some paper plates and Luke. I was about to go get some orange juice when a arm grabbed my wrist and pulled me down onto a lap " i have a plan for both of us and it doesn't require any pain, anger, maybe a little resentment. " he whispers in my ear making me shiver and screw the butterflies it felt like a whole zoo in my stomach. 

I felt breathing on my neck and something dropped and the smell of burning hit my nostrils. i looked up to see a weirded out Zara and smoke coming from the pan.

i was released from my hold and i walked to the stove and scraped the burned pancake into the trash its charred contents holding on to the pan leaving crumbs.

i moved the hot pan to a back burner and turned the burner off. Zara sat in her seat her little legs swinging back and forth, as she played with her doll and picked a pancake

" Zara put the doll down and eat we have to leave soon " i say placing a cup of apple juice in front of her and smothering her pancake in chocolate syrup.

" after your done go brush you teeth and wait for me in the living room. "

" you can eat and make your self a cup of coffee if you want the mugs are over there and the coffee beans are over there just make me one too."

Luke nodded his head and walked to the counter.  I walked into my room and grabbed a black shirt and some high waisted black jeans, for my feet I put on some regular colored Uggs and a beige kimono . i took a quick shower and changed into my clothes i quickly brushed my teeth and walked out of the room to see Zara and Lucas giggling happily.

I grabbed a coffee mug and poured in the coffee the rich sent washing over me as i drank it black I look at my watch seeing it was 8:20.

I put my hair in a fishtail and put Zara's into pigtails.

I shoved my stuff into a beige purse and grabbed my phone I took a long look at Luke he was wearing a black leather jacket, a dark blue v- neck and black jeans.

" we have to go but if you want you can come with us so we can discuss this." I say while pulling in a beige kimono. And grabbing Zara's backpack.

"Sure" he said curtly he followed us out of the apartment and I locked the door.

We walked down to my car and i opened the door for Zara and placed her book bag on the floor. while she crawled into the seat playing on her kindle. Sliding into the driver side I drop my purse on the floor near Zara's Bag driving to the school.

Voices like my conscience fill my head to the brim with the thoughts of what as going to happen after Zara left me alone with the man.