Chapter 4

Mack's P.O.V her tattoos

Their eyes widened as the news tumbled out of my mouth the flutters in my stomach never missing a beat. I sat back down in my original chair a hand resting on my stomach hoping the flutters would stop.

5 minutes later

It's been five minutes after the first few seconds I started to read one of my favorite books on my phone.

A second after I closed the library book of Harry potter a woman walked into the room obviously hearing what happened. She placed a tray inform of me, Martin and Ethan.

Which contained coffee and red velvet Oreos. I took a sip of my coffee the bitter drink touching my tongue giving me a burst of energy.

I started to munch on many and when I say many I mean I took the whole plate placed it on my lap and ate happily.

Ethan sat in his huge chair still looking at the picture. while Jay sat on the couch gripping his head while pausing to eventually grab a throw pillow and scream.

I don't think he was expecting his little sister blood related or not to be pregnant with his best friends baby.

Ethan's P.O.V

I couldn't believe this was happening, I always where protection.

She was pregnant with my baby Stephan was shaking his head like me and Jay not believing this was happening, Daniel had a smile on his face because I told them about the girl I slept with a little over a month ago and wanted for the whole thing to unfold between us plus

Then a light bulb went off on my brain. A solution for both of us and by the look on my friends faces they knew my idea.

Stephan, Daniel and i all heard good things about Jay's younger sister. But I never thought she would be carrying my baby and I was going to ask her to marry me.

Mack's  P.O.V

I sat back in my chair waiting for an answer from somebody. Jay opened his mouth to say something when my phone rang.

" excuse me" i say looking at the phone seeing it was the school "shit.... Martin its the school " i picked up the phone and pressed it to my ear

Call- S- school M-Mack 

M -Hello Mackenzie Griffiths speaking

S- Hi Mrs.Griffiths we have Callista Griffiths in the Main office she wasn't picked up from school today and we weren't sure if somebody forgot to pick her up.

M - yea im sorry im in the middle of a meeting right now but ill send my grandfather to go pick her up. 

S - ok thank you Mrs. Griffiths

Call ended -

I hung up the phone and slipped it inside my purse.  " Martin can you please go pick up Cali while i get to work?" 

" sure kiddo do you need me to drop you off" " no ill finish up here and go to work ill grab a cab to get to work." i say looking at martin even with my wedges Martin was taller than me. 

Martin said goodbye to the Men and left the room. 

i sat back in the chair and ran my hands over my face. 

" you have another kid" a man next to Ethan says. i let out a sigh and stood up " i do not have another child i have a younger sister and the only reason i haven't gone to pick her up because im here with you blubbering idiots. " 

" i don't want shit from you people im just telling your friend that im pregnant because i want to tell the father of my child that he has a baby so if you think that you can accuse me of trying to run down or shake down your friend so you can go screw yourself. Fuck you. " i yell slamming my cup on the table grabbing my stuff and walking away. 

You Want Me to be Your WifeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara