Chapter 3

Mack's P.O.V

I woke to the sound of my sister laughing at the TV i smiled and shook my head. Today was one of the first days that i didn't feel nauseated. 

I kicked off the duvet and looked at my stomach i couldn't believe that right there was a baby, My baby. I walked to my bathroom and started my shower. 

13 minutes later. - 8:21 A.M. 

I wrapped my Green teal towel, around my body and walked out to see Zara watching Sofia the First. 

I walked back into my room and grabbed a gray  halter floral dress that crossed in the back and tied i wore a nude bra and gray underwear. 

My did my hair straight and in its usual comb over. 

I paired the dress and put on some nude strappy wedges. i grabbed a nude/ ivory cardigan that reached my waist. today wasn't that cold it was sort of warm.

Its been a week of me going over the hours i spent with that man.

 i remember how big his house was i remember the ornate vases that were around the house.

i remember how long it took for me to drive home from his house to mine. 

Sara scoured the internet for the details that i provided including the vases.

Today was the day that we were going to go to his office.

So i grabbed my messenger bag and placed it on the counter.

It was a Friday one of my days off so that i could spend the day relaxing. but instead i was going to his office to tell him about our baby. 

4 days ago i told my father and he was happy about having another baby in the family. he made me happy and laugh,

an now its time. 

i drove Zara to school and walked into the cafe the morning atmosphere gave off a cheery vibe. 

I had another doctor's appointment today and Sara and Martin were coming with me, and then we were going to His office his name was Ethan Moreau he is 26 and ha taken over his family business. 

I knew what was going to happen if i told him i was pregnant with his baby and i was reluctant to tell him but Sara and Martin gave me an ultimatum. 

but now i had no choice Martin used to own a business and passed it down to his grandson whose name is Jay Foreman who is also Ethan's best friend. 

So Martin told Jay that i needed a meeting with him which was going to be at 11:40. 

and it was now 10 : 24 and we were at the Gynecologist. 

" Mackenzie Griffiths , the doctor will see you now. " 

i stood up and followed the cheery nurse into the room. giving me a gown to change into she left and i started changing my clothes folding them nicely resting my shoes on top of them,

I sat on the bed and waited for the doctor to come in. 

the door opened and i saw my doctor walk into the room and he sat down on one of the chairs. 

he started by asking how i was feeling emotionally and physically. 

Then he checked my weight, my blood pressure, measured my stomach, and the baby 

we finally got to the sonogram portion. 

" this might be a little cold" Dr Warren warned

i payed it no mind when he squeezed the gel on my stomach and placed the wand on it showing me the little thing.  

" your baby is about .6 inches and weighs about .04 ounces." she says looking up at me making sure i understood. 

" the baby's hands and feet are developing, the elbows and ears are taking shape, and the limbs are getting longer. some movement are taking place as you can see but very little so that you can barley feel it like little flutters in your stomach."  She said before asking

 " do you want pictures? " " yea can i get 4 please " i asked Dr. Warren. 

she nodded and left the room so she could get the pictures and i could change. 

8 minutes later- 11:30 A.M 

i stood in the door way holding the pictures in hand i handed one to Martin and Sara and they smiled they may not be my real grandparents but they were a great family and always will be.

I drove my car to this huge building and told gramps to come with.

 i parked near the curb and got out. Martin walking with me to the glass doors. 

i blocked out most of the walk to the office. we walked into the office and we sat down in two leather chairs in front of us was a big glass table and with black legs and a huge leather office chair. 

after 5 minutes of waiting and me looking at the sonogram photo and smiling. The door opened and a man walked in with Jay and 2 other men. 

Martin stood up and pulled me with him, me of course almost losing my balance i gripped onto Martin teetering on my heals.

" Lucas, Stephan, Andrew, son " " Martin how are you " Lucas said running his hand through his black/brown hair and his eyes honey  eyes ended up focusing on me they widened a little bit probably recognizing me. 

" your the girl i slept with at the club" his deep voice rumbling making me feel butterflies in my stomach " you slept with my sister! " Jay yelled catching our attention him yelling bringing tears to my eyes i have no idea why probably just the hormones.

 i sat down pulling a tissue out of my bag when they saw i was crying every bodies eyes widened and Martin and Jay moved back knowing that i would burst soon. 

" Kenz are you ok?"Jay asked warily. i wiped my eyes and i threw the napkin away. i cleared my throat and stood back up " I'm pregnant " i said with a shaky voice scared of what was going to happen.

 i placed today's sonogram photo on the desk and grabbed  the trash bin to close to call and tossed my breakfast.