20-You are truly a mistake,you should be deleted.

Start from the beginning

“I’m sorry Alezandra.I didn’t mean to-”His face was twisted with regret.

“Hey,it’s not you’re fault.I always seem to bring him in random subjects anyway.”I give an  half-hearted  smile trying to contain my tears.It was then that I realize how having Jace in my life had distracted me from the thought of my father.I had found myself worrying more about that young man then my own father.Jace had affect my life in small ways I hadn’t notice at first but he certainly had.I was smiling more often even if it was to mock him.I wasn’t hiding in my room anymore and I had went to the park.Somewhere my father always used to take me.

I wasn’t sure wether to feel guilty or happy that I was living my life again.

So I let the tears fall.Shedding tears seemed like a good way to start.

“Hey,hey.Don’t cry.”He says to me.I see him hesitate before taking me in his arms.Being in his arm felt good.There was a strong sense of safety and danger.It was a sweet danger.An oxymora.

That’s how it felt being with Jace.So wrong yet so right.

“I wish I could do something,you know.Anything.”I whimper.

“It’s not your fault.Sometimes in life,you can always control everything.”

He caress my hair gently trying to make me stop my sobbing.I didn’t think he’d care enough,au contraire,I thought he would laugh at my moment of weakness.But he didn’t.

Once I stop my little outburst I felt extremely embarrassed.I reluctantly got out of his embrace,turning around to wipe my tears.It was so unlike me to just break down.

“Better?”

“Umm...yeah.Sorry.” My voice cracks.

“You have nothing to be sorry for.If I were you I would cry more often.”He turns me around looking at me intently.

“But it was embarrassing.” I let out a sheepish laugh.

“No,it was human.”He holds me by the shoulders.

*Jace’s P.O.V*

Seeing her look so vulnerable made me want to take her in my arms,for some reason I seem to think she’ll be safer in them.But I didn’t want to over do it,even if I was aching to hold her close to me.

I could see in her eyes how much this subject affected her.I was surprise she had openly told me about it.About her childhood.At this point I didn’t know what we were anymore.At first it was very clear that we had a mutual dislike for each other and now,it seems like all I can think about is her.Maybe Mat was right.Maybe I do fancy her after all,or not.I had never been so confused about my feelings before. Every time I was with her I felt the need to protect her even though I knew she could do that all by herself but I seem to see something else.I saw a fragile,vulnerable girl that had lost her dad and was fighting to stay strong.

I take her hand in mine squeezing in,to reassure her that it would be alright.Even though I claim to dislike her my actions show the opposite.