He might actually be better off with The Walters beside him.

In the evening, Zayn and Perrie meet Liam and Nakshathra in a café just to talk and mainly because to discuss the wedding. "We're having our wedding in Italy." Nakshathra says. "Liam's wanted to have it done there, and I love Italy. So yeah, a bit expensive but we're fine with the amount for now."

"Oh, that's nice. You'll still be living in your house here, yeah?" Perrie asks. "Will be horrible if you guys move out. Liam's our baby and we'd like to see him every other day."

"Of course, Perrie." Nakshathra is laughing, Liam is smiling too. "We'll be living here. We just wanted you to know that it's all set up and we're just planning on a proper date."

"That's good, yeah. So happy for you, little bean." Perrie's pulling Liam's cheeks and Nakshathra is laughing. Everything is moving so fast, Zayn's trying to find out the meaning behind each of Perrie's words, wondering if she's feeling like they're going too slow. He needs to make sure they're on the same page.

"Zayn," Nakshathra says, catching the dreamy boy's attention. "I showed your painting of Perrie to one of our professors in the university. Said he'd like to meet you and stuff. He's in touch with loads of art institutes and they offer so many scholarships, you might get into UAL with that."

"What?" Zayn asks, completely surprised by the topic. "That's great but... why did you..."

"I might have something to do with that." Liam says, eyes shifting to Perrie who grins. "Me too." She says.

"Oh come on, you guys." Zayn says. "You didn't just do that for me."

"Excuse me, I did it. I told Nakshathra to talk to the professor. Perrie might have sent me the picture. I told her that since you've already done a foundation diploma in Art and Design, you might as well continue with your work. Not as a middle school art teacher, I tell you." Liam says. Zayn wants to cry, but he doesn't. He laughs and tells Liam he's an idiot.

Then he excuses himself to go to the washroom, and of course Liam decides to go along with him. When they're in private, Zayn pulls Liam into a tight hug. "Fuck, I love you." He mutters on his shoulder. "You actually got me a chance."

Liam doesn't say anything. He smiles and pats Zayn's shoulder. "Well mate, I just tried. Now you've got to do your best and impress the dude. I heard he's pretty tacky. But nothing that Zayn Malik can't handle, yeah?"

"You bet your arse." Zayn states proudly with a laugh when he lets go of Liam.

Zayn's so happy that he's all smiles on the way home. Perrie notices that and smiles too, her arm wraps around Zayn, then she asks, "Can I go to Mindy's party tonight?" Zayn's smile disappears at that. "Why?" He asks.

"Because...Mindy is our boss. And she invited us for a really nice party at her beautiful apartment in One Canada Square. Come on Zayn, you can always ring up Liam to crash at?"

"You're staying there?"

"She might have told some of us to stay over for a good morning routine." Perrie almost whispered when they were at their door. The thing is, Mindy King is one of Perrie's 'leaders' in the institution where she worked. The 'leader' might be one of the people that tops Zayn's most hated people's list. "Pretty please?" Perrie whispers when she closes the door behind her.

"Fine, but only because you're allowing pizza today." Zayn says. Perrie grins and nods happily before kissing him hard on the lips.

Harry's flipping through pages. His phone has been getting notifications from a group he had been added in. He wasn't a social person, but he needed to get in touch with people here and make friends. He reads the messages, doesn't try to put his own thoughts into whatever conversation the people were currently having.