SLAVE LEIA & JABBA THE HUTT

After her botched attempt to rescue her beloved Han Solo from the clutches of the vile gangster-and Han's former employer-Jabba the Hutt, Princess Leia was now standing completely nude in the middle of Jabba's palace in plain view of everyone, including Jabba himself. She was being washed and "prepared" by two of his servant girls as nearly everyone was watching. The only ones who weren't watching the spectacle were Luke Skywalker's loyal android C-3PO and Lando Calrissian who was disguised as one of Jabba's guards, which was all part of Luke's plan.

Leia's gaze never averted away from Jabba's who was staring directly at her and was seeming to take great enjoyment in her deliberate humiliation. Leia figured this wasn't the first woman the repugnant creature had done this to. And, unless and until he was stopped, she knew she wouldn't be the last. 

The servant girls finished washing Leia and fixed her hair. They then dressed her in a gold metal bikini. Again, Leia figured she wasn't the first "slave" who wore this skimpy extravagant thing. One of the guards walked up to her and placed a large metal collar around her neck with a long metal chain connected to it. The guard walked up to Jabba and handed his boss the end of the chain. The gangster held up the chain and, in his language, said to her like a command, "Come to me!"

When Leia hesitated, he jerked on the chain so hard that she lunged forward towards him. She quickly found herself standing before him. Obviously taking great enjoyment in her torment and humiliation, he said to her, "Kneel before me!"

When she refused, two more guards stepped up behind her and pushed her to her knees. Jabba laughed heartily before he said to her ominously, "You will learn to obey me!"

Leia glared up angrily at him like she really wanted to do him bodily harm, which she did. But, for now, she had little choice but to lay down before him and be his "slave" or at least act like it . . . until Luke came to rescue them all. That meant she had to endure his humiliation as he asked the notorious bounty hunter Boba Fett-the one who had brought him Han Solo encased in Carbonite-to come over. As Boba stood before him, Jabba offered his new "slave" to him. Boba wasn't surprised he had done this. He had enjoyed the pleasures of Jabba's women-regardless of the species-over the years. But Leia was something quite special indeed. For one, she was a Princess. He had never had a bonafide Princess before. And, above all, she was Solo's woman. He gazed down at her as she gazed up at him with about as much anger and hatred in her eyes as she had for Jabba. Though the bounty hunter was seriously tempted to take Jabba up on his most generous offer, he had never had to force a woman to partake of his company. And, though he would love nothing more than to violate Solo's woman, he wasn't about to start now.

"No thanks," Boba said to him through his helmet. "I think I'll pass."

Jabba laughed his hearty laugh as Boba walked away like this was all a big joke to him, which it clearly was. Leia was sorely tempted to say something smart to the unscrupulous bounty hunter the way she had done with her beloved Han so many times before, but she refrained from it. Then Jabba yanked on her chain, forcing her back. As she laid there feeling helpless and furious beyond words, Leia thought to herself how Luke had better kill this slimy bastard . . . or she will!

I was "influenced" to write this story after watching this YouTube video titled "Did Jabba Have Sex With Princess Leia?" detailing the, uh-hum, sex life of Jabba the Hutt. (The link to the video is posted before for anyone who is interested.) And, just think, you thought the steamy kiss between siblings Luke & Leia in The Empire Strikes Back was effed up!