CAPTAIN PHASMA & THE INTERROGATION OF REY

Rey awoke to find herself in a strange room strapped to a large metal chair. The last thing she could remember is fainting after being chased by that masked lightsaber-wielding maniac. Frightened, she looked around the room and saw this . . . figure standing across from her in the room holding a blaster rifle in one hand. It looked like a stormtrooper but the outfit looked . . . different.

"W-where am I?" Rey demanded, pulling on her restraints. "Who are you?"

"I'm Captain Phasma."

"You sound like a woman."

"That's because I am a woman." She tilted her head. "You don't believe me, do you?" When Rey didn't respond, Phasma took off her helmet with her free hand. She placed the helmet on the table next to her and looked back at Rey. She smiled and said, "Better?"

Again, Rey said nothing as she examined Phasma's face. She was attractive with her light blond hair tied behind her head in a bun. Her skin was pale, probably because she was always wearing that uniform, Rey thought. And those eyes. There was something sinister lurking in those eyes of hers.

"Are you here to interrogate me?" Rey asked her.

"No," she replied, shaking her head. "Kylo Ren has reserved that pleasure all for himself."

Phasma stepped forward towards her, which sent Rey into a panic.

"W-what are you doing?" Rey demanded.

This time it was Phasma who didn't respond to her question as she walked right up to her. She pressed her armored suit against her and leaned her head closer to hers. So close, in fact, Rey could feel her warm breath hitting her face.

"W-what are you doing?" Rey again demanded.

"It's such a shame I won't be interrogating you." She moved her head even closer to Rey's to where their faces were almost touching. "It would be so . . . pleasurable."

Rey turned her head away from Phasma. "P-please," Rey said, her bottom lip quivering, "stop. Please . . ."

Ignoring her pleas, Phasma reached up with her gloved hand and lightly stroked the side of her face. "You're such a pretty little scavenger," she said to her, her voice a half-whisper. "I would have so much fun with you."

With that, Phasma stuck out her tongue and licked the side of Rey's sweating face.

"Mmmm," Phasma cooed, "you taste sweet for a scavenger." She nuzzled Rey's neck and added, "I can smell your fear."

"I won't tell you anything," Rey said defiantly, her voice shaky.

Phasma raised her head and grabbed Rey's face, forcing her to look at her. "You can find I can be very," she paused as she touched Rey between her legs with the tip of her blaster, "persuasive."

Phasma laughed sinisterly as Rey's body jerked in the chair. Then, without warning, she quickly lowered her face down on Rey's and kissed her right on her mouth. Rey tried to resist, tried to get her mouth away from Phasma's, but the leader of the stormstoopers was just too strong for her. Rey squirmed as she felt Phasma's long tongue sliding deep into her mouth. Phasma kept kissing her as she held onto her face. Soon Rey stopped resisting. Instead, she bit the lady female trooper's bottom lip so hard it drew blood. Phasma abruptly took her mouth away and jerked back. She rubbed her bleeding lip with the back of her gloved hand. She glared at Rey who was glaring back at her with clenched teeth.

"Stay away from me, you sick evil bitch!" she spat at Phasma.

Phasma stood silently for a brief moment, still holding her hand up to her mouth. Rey wasn't sure what she would do to her next. She knew the only thing protecting her was that the First Order was looking for her droid BB-8 and the map to Luke Skywalker BB had shown her. But she realized that this Captain Phasma could do . . . other things to her. Then she suddenly burst out laughing, much to Rey's surprise.

"You're a feisty little scavenger, aren't you?"

Phasma laughed again as she stepped back up to Rey. She grabbed her face again and, while staring directly at her, said, "I could have so much fun with you!"

Just then, Phasma gazed up and saw Kylo Ren standing there silently in the doorway to the interrogation room looking at them. She then let go of Rey's face. She turned around and grabbed her helmet. After she put her helmet back on, she proceeded to step out of the room. Before she walked past Ren, she said to him, "Sir."

"Captain," he responded.

After Phasma stepped out, Ren quietly stepped inside the room. Rey eyed him, the angry expression on her face was unmistakable.

"How long were you standing there?" she demanded of him. 

Ren stood where Phasma had been standing and looked at her. "Long enough."

"Are you going to try to violate me too?"

"Captain Phasma and I have different notions of . . . violation."

"I'm telling you the same as I told her: I'm not telling you anything, no matter what you do to me."

"We'll see."

With those words, Kylo reached up and silently removed his helmet the way Captain Phasma did. He sat his helmet down on the table where the Captain sat hers. Rey couldn't help but stare at his face. Like with Phasma, she was surprised he looked so . . . normal. He, too, had a sinister look in his eyes, but there was something . . . different lurking in those eyes that she couldn't quite place her finger on. It was like he was conflicted--even afraid--about . . . something. But, whatever his own personal demons were, she realized he was still quite dangerous not only to her but her friends. She wasn't sure how she was going to escape if escape was even possible.

"Shall we begin?" Kylo said to her.

Rey said not a word, her heat beating rapidly inside her chest. She could only watch as Ren lifted his arm and Rey suddenly felt an incredible power surround her and she could actually feel him inside her head . . .

I admit, this story got a little Game Of Thrones-ish. I was actually influenced to write this part after reading an interview with J.J. Abrams where he suggested there would be gay characters in the future Star Wars films. I got to thinking what characters in the current SW movie who could be gay and I came up with Captain Phasma. And, since she participated in the mass killing of an entire village in TFA, I figured it wouldn't be hard for her to "violate" Rey as she did in this story. Again, let me know what you think in the comments. Thanks!