"Hey girls?" I called for their attention. "Where's Poopey?"

"Didn't you get her text?" Leigh said and I shook my head. She made her way towards me before handing me her phone. "Here, read it."

I took her phone and read the message.

Hey Leigh! I'm sorry but I can't join the sleepover tonight. Jed's coming and he's taking me out on a date. Isn't he sweet? Btw, can you tell Perrie and Jes  about this? I don't think I could still text them, I need to get ready. Thanks Lee, I owe you. xx

I felt myself slowly frowning after I read it. She couldn't make it tonight? But she said yes. Jade's not the kind of person to choose her boyfriend over her friends. And besides, she first agreed to us before she knew about her date with that prick. How dare she?

And she didn't even say she was sorry.

"You alright Pez?" Leigh asked as I handed her her phone back.

I nodded and she seemed to buy it but knowing Jesy, I know she noticed that something was wrong.

We decided to watch some movies while we eat and eat all night. We've been watching a lot of comedy movies but I didn't laugh to any of them. I wasn't in the mood. Jade's date with Jed was still clouding my mind that's why I didn't seem to find myself laugh or happy tonight.

Suddenly, Jesy stopped the movie and I furrowed my eyebrows at her. "Why'd you paused it?" I asked.

"I'm worried about you Pezza." She said and placed her hand on my shoulder. "You seemed bothered ever since you read Jade's message. Is everything alright?"

I shook my head. "To be honest, its not."

"Why?" Leigh asked, she seemed to have notice my sudden change of mood.

"Well, Jade's not here." I blurted out without even thinking. "I mean, she told us that she'll be coming but she didn't. Instead she went on a date with Jed. She's never one of the persons to choose guys over us, her besties."

"But it was Jed's surprise honey. You know how long they'll be apart after all of this. We just need to understand her." Jesy said and patted my head. "Don't worry, I'm sure Jade would find time and spend it with you eventually."

"Yeah." Leigh said. "Now why don't we watch White Chicks next? That movie seemed to always put you on a good mood." She said and placed the DVD on the player.

-

Its been three months and its now July. Tomorrow will be my birthday. I can't wait!

Mum and my bestfriend, Ellie and Claud prepared a surprise for me and I can't wait to know what it was. I know that they're throwing me a party tomorrow and they've invited a lot of people, I just wish that they've also invited the girls.

You see, after three months of touring, management gave us a whole month for a break before we kick off to America for promo. It was a great timing since the break was happening this month. So that's why I decided to come and pay my Mum a visit but I was surprised when she told me that I should stay for a week because at the end of it, she'll throw me a party. And that's happening tomorrow.

Its just been two weeks since we started our break but I already miss my girls and I hope that all of them could come tomorrow at my party.

The next day, Mum woke me up from my peaceful slumber with a breakfast in bed surprise. She prepared my favorite, bacon and eggs, waffles and hot cocoa. It was the best way to start my day.

After breakfast, she told me to get ready because Ellie will be taking me shopping while she and Claud and the rest of the mixmen finish decorating the house for my party. I didn't argue with her anymore and did what I was told.