Mystic

A man's voice echoes around me uttering
"A peasant name Ate-Fay, discovered one day he was divergent,
From the other humans that existed on this world,he had abilitys. At that time his mother told him to keep it confidential.
But the day did come when his abilities were promulgated, from that day forward Ate-Fay was treated like a god. He thought of himself as a god.
He could move thousands of pounds without any effort.
Eight years later he was name the harshest ruler of all time, forcing his people to suffer for his own amusement.
Than one day he thought,"what's a god without angels" he created a game he called (amusant tuer) this game caused every person under his rulership would have to fight till their end, no matter what age and the Final eight would become his angels. They would share the power of Ate-Fay.
The ceremony lasted two years, but at the end eight final contestants came up victorious,Ate-Fay was amazed three women and five men shared Ate-Fay's power. But they cannot stand-by as Ate-Fay slaughtered innocent civilians
Just because he thought it was fun.
The brawl between the eight the warriors and Ate-Fay only lasted 30 minutes, Ate-Fay was extremely outnumbered.
Something changed them after that battle they change they were in constant disagreement with each other
The they used there powers The more harshly they ruled..You..you are a mystic"

I tear open my eyes to discern nialas, he strikes the mask man in the face,
He falls to the ground,with his mask flying through the air,
I look to my left to see artillery standing over me,he looks me in the eyes and says "sorry hermano"
I feel a massive pain in my side
And I back into the darkness