"H-Hey Soarin," I steadied him. "What bought you here?"

"A car," he responded with his dry humour and lost his balance.

I gasped as he fell into my arms.

"S-Soarin...!" I hung his arm around me as I led him to my couch.

I slumped him down onto the couch as I stood a good metre away from him, leaning on a wall.

I went into the kitchen to pour him a glass of water.

Why was he here? He didn't remember me, did he? How did he know where I lived?

My mind organised these few information as I remembered one more.

He called me...princess.

H-How...?

Was he playing a joke on me? To make me so glum and...

I visibly winced as I considered the next word.

...sad?

I took my phone out from my jacket's pocket, "Hey Scoots? I think I'll call you later."

"Oh sure."

And I ended the call.

I took the glass of water and went to the living room, settling at the same place that I did just now.

"Soarin," I gave him the glass of water. I tried to make my voice firm but it ended up shaky and weak.

He groaned as he shifted to face me.

"Were you lying this whole time? To...everyone? About...the amnesia?" I asked as the grip on my phone tightened.

He gave me a half-crooked smile.

He looked so hot with that expression.

I blushed at my own thoughts and faced away to not let him see it.

Soarin shook his head, chuckling to himself.

"Yes and...no," he stood up. He took a step closer and I took a step closer to the wall, my back pressing onto the wall.

"I...didn't lie to Flash and Thunderlane..." he whispered near my ear, his hot breath fanning my neck.

A involuntary shiver went down my spine.

"...but I did to everyone else..." he placed his hand on the wall next to me. "...including you, princess."

The butterflies flew in my stomach again.

Strangely, I felt like a bunch of bricks were lifted off my shoulders.

Suddenly his eyes met mine and softened.

"I...I wanted to see how you reacted to it," he paused. "But...I really didn't mean to hurt you in any way, Rainbow Dash."

I don't know whether this was possible, but I saw true sincerity and pure guilt in his eyes.

"Hey," I mustered a smile. "I-It's alright, I'm fine."

A smile crept onto his lips as he dropped his hand and went back to the couch.

I let out a breath that I didn't even know I was holding.

He gestured me over and I sat down beside him.

"You know, princess," he glanced away. "I've always wanted to tell you something."

I stared at the back of his head. "What?"

He turned his head and our eyes met again.

He raised his hand, hesitantly letting it hover above mine.

"I..." He stammered hesitantly.

I sucked in my breath, nervously anticipating all sorts of things he could say.

"I-" he suddenly slumped forward.

I caught him with both my arms around his back and his head resting on my shoulder.

How...?

I didn't move a muscle.

My eyes widened as my mind finally clicked on why he suddenly fell unconscious.

Damn it.

He fucking slept.

Leaving me on a stupid cliffhanger.

Hey, new lesson learnt. Anytime you wanna confess something and find it difficult, consult Dr. Alcohol.

Lol btw it is really stormy here.

Oh yes oh yes. I didn't post a chappie on Friday cuz my phone didn't save this chappie and I had to rewrite it. So maybe I'll post the next chappie on Monday to...umm..."repay" you guys.

A thousand apologies
~AddictiveReads