Chapter 24

A/N Another update because I'm in the mood and I don't want Aleks to kill me... HI ALEKS!

*Harry's POV*

Four days. Four days I've been on the run from the police. Four days since I've had anything to eat or drink. Four days since I last had contact to anyone I know. And four days I've had these stupid handcuffs on.

I walked down the alleyway I had first ran into, and picked up my hidden mobile. Luckily, it had 15% battery left, so I probably had one chance at a phone call. I flicked through the contacts until I landed on Louis.

"Hello?" He said, after it rang twice.

"Louis please bring me some food! I'm starving! And some water?"

"Whoa calm down. Where are you?"

"Uhm... some alleyway?  It's the nearest one to my house." I whispered as an officer walked past the alleyway.

"I'll be about twenty minutes."

"Okay, be careful, police are everywhere." I told him.

"I'm always careful." I could practically see him smirk.

"See you soon."

***

"I'm here." Louis panted.

"Took you long enough." I rolled my eyes.

"I bought the food and water." He said in between breaths, holding a bag out in front of him. I eagerly took it from him with both hands and rummaged through it, pulling out a ham sandwich. I ripped open the top and took half of it.

"Oh my god I missed food." I said with my mouth full. Louis chuckled and pulled out a bottle of water, taking the cap off for me, because I still hand my hands handcuffed.

*Tierney's POV*

"What if he comes back?" I ask, hugging Edward, letting the tears fall freely down my face.

"He won't... hopefully..." He said, stroking my hair, calming me down.

"It's all my fault. I shouldn't have called the police."

"If it's anyone's fault, it's mine. I told you to call them."

"But I agreed."

"Tierney, we shouldn't be arguing about who's fault it is. We should be keeping safe, locking all the doors and keeping the windows shut."

"What about when I go to school?"

"I spoke to the headmaster, he understands what's going on and he's given you two weeks off."

"Two weeks? What about all mine and Marcel's school work?" I asked, pulling out of the hug.

"He's going to send it to me over email. Now got to bed, it's been three night's that you haven't had sleep. You need some." He said, kissing my forehead and pushing me towards the stairs. I rolled my eyes and made my upstairs into my bedroom.

As I walked in, I saw my sketch book on my desk. I hadn't touched it since the day Harry pushed me down the stairs, so the last drawing I did in it was actually Harry.

I made my way over to the desk and picked the book up, flicking the pages until I found the drawing of Harry. Once I found it, I ripped it out and folded it into a paper airplane. I went over to the window, and opened it.

I know I shouldn't be doing this, but I do miss Harry. Yes I'm scared of him coming back just in case he'll do something to me, but He's my brother. Brothers and Sisters should miss each other, no matter what.

I threw the paper out of the window and it was taken away in the wind. I sighed, then shut the window and locked it. I went to my wardrobe, pulled some clean pyjamas out and put them on. Pulling the covers back and climbing in, I whispered four words I never thought I would say:

"I miss you Harry."