Chapter 9

*Saturday night*

"Marcel get out of the shower!" I yelled up the stairs. I heard the shower turn off and the bathroom door open.  
"I'm coming into your room so put your boxers on and that's it!" I yelled up to him. 
"OK!" He yelled back. I ran up the stairs and went into my room, grabbing my hair dryer. I knocked on Marcels door. 
"Have you got your boxers on yet?" I asked. 
"Yeah. Come in." He said. I opened the door and walked in, sitting on the edge of his bed. 
"Sit in front of me on the floor." I told him. He did. I handed him the end of the plug and he put it into the socket.  
"Just sit still." I said. He did. I messed up his hair and started up the hair dryer. I didn't brush his hair that much but I brushed his fringe a little bit. Once his hair was dry I made him take off his glasses. Wow. Even I thought he was good looking, and I'm his younger sister! I got a contact lens on my finger and placed it on his green eye. I did the same with his other eye. 
"There. Now put on the clothes we bought. Libby's going to love you." I said, leaving his room. I turned around and bumped into someone. I looked up to see Harry glaring at me. 
"What Harry?" I asked. 
"Zayn and Louis are staying over tonight. Zayn's having your bed."  
"No he's not." I said. He slapped me. Ouch that hurt. It left a tingling feeling across my cheek.  
"Yes he is. Your going to be sleeping on the sofa."  
"Can't Zayn sleep on the sofa?"  
"No. He can't."  
"Fine!" I said, shoving past him. Why does he have to give Zayn my bed? Then it clicked. Zayn fancies me, and he'll probably want to look through my stuff. He won't find anything. I went downstairs and went into the living room. Edward was on the sofa stuffing his face with crisps. I grabbed a handful and put them in my mouth. Ew! Cheese and Onion!  
"Marcel's getting ready now." I said once I had swallowed the crisps. 
"Is that him coming down the stairs now?" Edward asked. It was Marcel. My jaw dropped at the sight him.  
"Oh my god. Are you really Marcel?" Edward asked getting up and prodding Marcel in the hip.  
"Yes. I am!" He laughed.  
He was wearing the grey Ramones t-shirt, the slightly skinny jeans and the military style boots that we bought.  
"Well, lets go, I've got a date to go to." He smirked.

Marcel's POV

We pulled up at Milkshake Mikes and I eagerly got out of the car.  
"Marcel wait for us!" Tierney said as she got out of the passenger seat. 
"Sorry, I'm just excited!" 
"Yeah we can tell!" Edward smirked. 
We entered the building and i scanned the room for Libby. I found her sitting alone at a table for two.  
"Right. I'm going over. Wish me luck." I said.  
"Good luck!" Tierney smiled, pulling me into a hug. I smiled and walked over to the table. I sat down opposite Libby and she looked at me like she didn't know who I was. 
"I'm sorry, I'm waiting for my date." She said looking back down at her phone.
"I know..." I told her.
"How?" She asked.
"Because I am your date..."
"Marcel!? OMG I thought I recognise them dimples and eyes!" She smiled. Wow, she was so beautiful when she did that. I smiled back.
" So, what do you want? I'll pay."
"Um.... Can I have a bowl of cheesy chips and a strawberry milkshake please Marc?" She said. She even called me Marc!
"Sure I'll be right back!" I said getting up and going to the counter.
I ordered the same food as her but I had a chocolate milkshake instead.
"We'll bring it over to you." The girl behind the counter said.
I walked back to the table and looked at Libby. She was applying a little bit more mascara but then put the mirror and mascara away.
"Can I take a photo with you Marc?.. It's only that the girls don't believe me.." She asked
"Yeah sure." I said, picking my chair up and moving it next to hers. She pulled her iPhone out and switched the camera so that it was the front one.
"Smile!" She said. I did as I was told and put on my best smile. She pressed the button and the phone clicked.
"There we go. Wow you have a nice smile." She told me.
"Thanks." I said, dragging my chair back to the other side of the table.