Chapter 11

I sat on the edge of my unmade bed with my head in my hands. Did I really just let Zayn kiss me?

"Stupid Tierney!" I whispered to myself. There was a knock on my door. "Go away!"

"It's me T. (Haha that rhymes!) Can I come in?" Marcel asked.

"Oh, come in." I said, looking up. The door opened and Marcel stepped in. He had got changed into shorts and a plain black t-shirt. He hadn't combed his hair back like he usually did, he had left them in his natural loose curls. He wasn't wearing his glasses either.

"Did you really kiss Zayn? That's what he's saying." He asked, sitting down next to me.

"He kissed me first, I just didn't stop him."

"Well Harry's gone mad."

"What do you mean?"

"He thinks that you kissed Zayn first. He went mad because he doesn't like that fact you kissed someone."

"So, is he going to get abusive?" I whispered.

"Don't worry, I'm going to stay with you. So if he does, he'll have to abuse me as well."

"Marc-"

"No. I'm your older brother and I have to defend you."

"Did those contact lenses effect your brain?" I asked, knocking on the side of his head. Before he could answer we heard footsteps coming up the stairs. I hugged Marcel tightly in fright. He place his arm around me and squeezed me. My bedroom door opened and there stood Harry. He stood thete angrily and I crawled behind Marcel.

"Harry don't do this." Marcel whispered.

"Shut it Marcel!"

"No."

"No?"

"N-no." Marcel stuttered.

"Well I suggest you do." Harry yelled, lunging forward and pulling up Marcel by his t-shirt. He tried fighting Harry but Harry just shoved him out the door and shut it. Harry pulled my desk chair and shoved it under the door handle so Marcel couldn't get in.

"HOW DARE YOU KISS MY FRIEND!" He yelled, slapping me across the face.

"HE KISSED ME FIRST!" I yelled back, earning me a slap across the other side of my face.

"HE TOLD ME YOU KISSED HIM! ZAYN WOULDN'T LIE!" He shouted, pulling me off my bed by my hair.

"Harry get off! Please get off!" I begged. He dragged me to in front of my bedroom door which Marcel was trying to force down. He sat me down with legs straight out and sat on top of them so I couldn't move. He still had hold of my hair so I tried pulling him off, but he just pulled harder.

"This is what you get for back chatting me sis." He whispered into my ear, before pulling my head forward and shoving it back into the door. I felt the pain spreading from the back of my head to the front.

"Harry please stop! I'm sorry! Please!" I cried as he did it again, this time, I caught my head on the door handle and I felt a warm liquid sliding down my neck.

"Harry please! I'm bleeding!" I cried, finally pulling him off me. I stood up and yanked open the door, falling into Marcels arms. I looked up and saw Edward going into my room and punch Harry. Harry punched him back and they started having a proper fight. I hugged Marcel, letting my tears fall as he put his soft hand over my cut.

"Edward's going to take you to hospital OK?" He whispered, pulling me closer.

"O-Ok."