Chapter 1

• Dedicated to Tierney Skye Roye

Tierney's POV

I woke up to someone thumping me on the back. I turned over and saw the tall figure of my brother Harry standing there.

"What do you want?" I mumbled.

"I need you to drive me somewhere. Now."

"I can't drive Harry. I'm too young." I told him.

"Pleeeease!" He begged.

"Ask Edward. He can drive."

"I already asked him. He said no."

"Ask Mum and Dad"

"I'm going to get drunk. You really think Mum or Dad will drive me there?"

"Well, then drive yourself there, walk home then pick your car up when your sober." I said, shoving my head back into my pillow. He sighed then walked out of my room, leaving he door open behind him. I got up, cursing under my breath, then shut the door. I got my phone of my bedside table and turned it on, looking at the time. 2:46am.

"That twat. waking me up at this time." I said to myself.

I crawled back into my bed and shoved my pillow over my face. I knew I wasn't going to get back to sleep, but I might as well try. I hate it when Harry does that. He knows I can't get back to sleep.

It must have been half an hour when I heard the front door shut and a car engine start up. I got out of my bed and walked to the window, opening the curtain a bit to see if he'd finally persuaded Edward to drive him. He had. I could see both their curly hair and Edwards beanie. I felt sorry for Edward. I knew I wasn't going to get back to sleep so I decided to go downstairs and watch telly. I flicked through the channels and ended watching 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians". I didn't like it, but it was the only thing on.

It was nearly four o'clock when Edward returned. He opened the front door, threw the keys on the coffee table and sat down next to me on the sofa. He took off his beanie showing the rest of his curly hair and put his head on my shoulder.

"You ok?" I asked him.

"Not really. I don't like being awake at this time."

"I see he finally persuaded you though. Where was he going?"

"To a party at this guys house called Zach?"

"Zayn. I know who he is." I told him.

"Well, I'm hungry and I fancy a McDonalds breakfast. Do you want to come?" He asked.

"Yeah, OK. Let me get changed first" I told him. I got up, went up stairs, put on a stripy long sleeved shirt, my girly chinos and one of Marcel's hoodies that he never wore because he didn't like it. I went back downstairs and into the living room where Edward was waiting for me.

"Ready?"

"Ready. But does McDonalds do breakfast at this time in the morning?" I asked him.

"Yeah. They start the breakfast menu at four."

"Oh OK."

On the way to McDonalds, I noticed a bruise next to Edward's eyebrow. I touched it without telling him and he flinched.

"Sorry." I mumbled, pulling my hand away.

"It's OK."

"How did you get it?"

"Oh you know.." He trailed off

"Harry again?"

"Yeah..."

"Why did he do it?"

"Because I kept telling him that I wasn't going to take him to that party." he explained.

"He's such a git. I hate him."

"You can't hate him. He's your brother. Just like Marcel and Me."

"Yeah, but you don't beat us up every time we don't want to do something!"

"I suppose...."