Around The Corner

Makarov's POV

Gajeel walked into my office and I knew this was bad news.

Gajeel: As you know Alexia just got back and it's the first week of spring...

Me: Indeed it is.

Gajeel: Mating season is around the corner.

Gajeel stands with a bored expression.

Me: I suppose Natsu has finally come of age. What about you and Wendy, how does that work?

Gajeel: Wendy is to young and for me... Well I've kinda already mated so I will just be a bit protective.

Me: What to expect from Natsu? I hate to say this.. And what about Alexia?

Gajeel: Natsu will become over protective of his mate, anyone that goes near her will be in serious trouble and he will want to be around her almost 24/7. As for Alexia, the girls tend to be less protective because they know the dudes can handle themselves, but if another female goes near him she will either throw a spaz or watch closely from a distance most likely.

Gajeel explains the whole scenario.

Me: Ok and do we think that it's Natsu and Alexia or Lucy?

Gajeel: I'm not sure, from knowing what happened in the infirmary the other day I would say it's Natsu and Alexia.

Me: Well, let's keep an eye on them.

Gajeel walks out the door.

Alexia's POV

Saphira told me about mating season. I'm not scared, but what if he doesn't like me back.

I start burning up.

Natsu's POV

Mating season, it's come faster then I expected. I didn't think I would grow up this quick. I see Alexia sitting at the bar with a hot chocolate in hand and at that moment I knew she was my mate.

A/N: Short filler chapter pretty much explaining what to expect! WHAT! No lemons you dirty minds. All that will be is ze biting of ze neck to make ze mark.

 All that will be is ze biting of ze neck to make ze mark