The Return

OC - Alexia : Portrayed by Rosario Vampire's Moka | Light Blue hair instead of Pink | Imagine clothing you want! | Remember to have the Rosary with the outfit, on the Neck. |

(I'm going to do a different speech style for this book)

Alexia's PoV
URGHHGFSHH that job has got me TIRED... VERY TIRED although I gotta keep going. I'm nearly home. I can see the guild doors. A small smile cracks on my lips. I can't wait to see Natsu again, I've missed that goof ball OH I NEARLY FORGOT ERZA! I've been waiting to see her too, she's like my older sister that I never had.

I'm here, in front of the doors. I punch open the doors and they go flying off their hinges... But... A table was already flying my way, it really hasn't changed here has it. I grabbed the table leg before it hit me. Murmurs could be heard around the guild.. 'Who's that' 'she seems tough' I'm wearing a cloak, the only person who should know me is Natsu, he'd be able to smell me.

Natsu's PoV
What's that smell? Wait, it can't be!?

Alexia's PoV

Natsu: ALEXIA!!!!

Natsu runs to me then jumps right on top of me making me drop the table and causing my cloak to fall off.
Master comes out of the blue.

Makarov: Alexia! It's a pleasure to see you again!

Me: As to you to, Master.

I smiled and giggled.. But then my eyes widened to the sudden hug attack from the guild coming my way.

Whole Guild: ALEXIA!!!!!!

I punched them all off me before walking to six new members.

Me: And who might you guys be? OOO OOO OOO, lemme guess!! The blonde is Lucy, the Blue haired girl is Wendy and her exceed Carla, then there's PantherLily, Gajeel and Juvia from phantom lord! Pleasure to meet all of you! Hey! Don't look at me like that, just because I wasn't here doesn't mean I wasn't keeping up with the news

Natsu: FIGHT ME!!

Me: You haven't changed at all have you

I sweat dropped.

Me: Ok then, come at me

I smirked.

Lucy's PoV
I'm kind of jealous of this girl.. She just showed up and Natsu's already really close to her. I'm probably over thinking it. I really want to watch this fight though but...

Me: shouldn't we take this out side

I scratched the back of my neck

Guild: Nahhhh

I watched as Natsu started sprinting towards Alexia? Was it. She grabbed his fist and slammed him into the ground... Man she's strong.

Natsu's PoV
SHE CAN'T TELL ME I HAVEN'T CHANGED, NEITHER HAS SHE... Except two thing... She smells EVEN NICER then before and her breasts are bigger... Wait! What did I just think. I look over at Lucy who has a jealous look on her face, probably imagining it.
Then she says something about going outside but who cares.