"Ugh, I can't wait to explore the city." She crashed on to the bed once we reached upstairs.
For a couple days, Robyn and I caught up on sleep, cuddle, had sex, or went out on the town any other night.
Today, I wanted to make it special.
( Rihannas POV )
I woke up from my usual daily nap, with the sun gleaming on my face.

( Rihannas POV )I woke up from my usual daily nap, with the sun gleaming on my face

Aubrey usually cuddles me when I take naps, but wasn't on my side. I got up, and checked my phone for any recent texts or calls. I walked down the hallway, around the big house, and peered around the corner.

"Bye." He said to the phone.

"Who was that?" I appeared

"Just Aubrielle and mom" He said.
My mood slightly went down, because I missed my baby so much. Aubrey noticed my mood change, "Lighten up okay? I'm gonna take you out tonight."

"Okay" I said hugging him from behind, absorbing in his cologne smell.
Aubrey, and I lounged a bit, as I occasionally checked instagram, I posted, followed some Aubrih accounts, blocked Chrianna ones, the usual.
Couple Hours Later
"Get ready to go mama" Aubrey said trying to lift my legs off his, but failed as I put force on him

"No." I said wrapping my arms around his muscular body that I adored so much. Aubrey and I just got done, doing our usual sex routine, and I'm already too weak, to go out now.
I wrapped my legs around his body trying, to get him in the mood again. I felt a bit more horny, so I just made out with his plump lips. He then kissed back, making smile knowing that he wanted to fuck again, but then pulled me off of him. Making me whimper, because he teased me.

"You're gonna fucking pay" I groaned.

"Get dressed, fancy too" He smirked walking out of the room.
I walked to the bathroom, straightened my hair pulling it back in a ponytail matching it with a red dress, that Mel and I bought.
I walked downstairs, where Aubrey was waiting for me.

"Damn" He said.
I gave him a spin, as he checked me out closely.

He took my hand and drove me out to the city.
When we reached the city we walked the streets of Rome.
He took me to this high class Italian restaurant, that was hidden out in a cave.