Club Hell

( Drakes POV )
I decided to take Robyn out, since she was sad about Chris. I made sure my security was around her and she was right behind me.  I took her to the nearest club, and I tried to get Chris off her mind. We sat in the VIP section, and I made sure to check on her from time to time.
"Are you okay? We can go if you want." I said unsurely.
"I'm fine, thank you for bringing me out." She said with her most beautiful smile.
"You don't have to do that.." I said blushing.
"Do what ?" Robyn  laughed.
"Your smile, your eyes ugh I just can't around you." She  grabbed my hand and played with my fingers.
I loved it when she did that. I stared deeply into her  eyes and we talked the whole night away.
Later
"I'm gonna go use the restroom." I got up and said.  She looked nervous at first and then nodded her head. I made my way to the back and stepped in the restroom. It was empty until I saw, the monster himself Chris Brown.
He looked at me and started laughing.
"Look who it is.." He laughed even more, "I can't stand to look or waste my time on you."

He left. Anger filled up inside me, I followed him. As we stepped back in the club, I said "You know it's one thing when you talk smack about me behind my back."
Chris started to chuckle and turnaround, "What you gonna do? Everybody n they mama know you soft."
I rolled my eyes, everybody calls me soft, but not after this stunt I'm about to pull. I looked at him, "It's another thing, when you touch my girl." I grabbed his head and his pants and dragged him into the bar. I smashed his head in glass, gave him punches and kicks until he was bleeding out of his head. I took all of my anger out on him.
( Rihanna's POV )
Aubrey was taking so long , so I went to go check on him. I heard a bunch of commotion in the back near the bathrooms and I went to go check it out. When I got there I couldn't believe my eyes. Chris was bleeding like crazy out of his head, and had a huge cut on his chin. I smiled, but I quickly ran over to Aubrey, and held him back .
"Aubrey, Chill, Chill , Chill" I hugged him, because I knew he cared about me, but I told him to stop anyways. I didn't want to cause anymore trouble.
"Robyn! Help Me" Chris yelled. I rolled my eyes, and dragged Aubrey out of the club.

I started laughing, "I can't believe you did that!"
Aubrey started laughing too.
"God, I love you so much" I hugged him so close.
"I love you too" Aubrey said hugging back.