Keeping It In

( Drake's POV ) 7:00 am ( 2 weeks later )
I laid there staring at the ceiling, listening to Robyn's small snores. She's rarely been talking to me lately, and it bothers the hell out of me. I quickly got up and walked into Aubrielle's Room.
I hovered over her crib, slightly startling, and her she started to cry.
I fed her, changed her, but the cries continued.
I went to the radio, and grabbed Nothing Was The Same and played to it to her. She silenced really quick, and fell asleep.

Hours Later I started to lay my head back falling asleep, but heard the door close knowing Robyn was watching at one point

Hours Later
I started to lay my head back falling asleep, but heard the door close knowing Robyn was watching at one point. I carefully sat up, without waking Bri, and sat her in her crib. I crept down the hallway and peered into our room. Robyn was sitting on the bed with a notebook in her hand. I tried to just go downstairs, but got stopped.

"You know I see you" Robyn said from behind the other side of the door.

"Fuck" I whispered to myself, I walked into the room, looking guilty. After a couple seconds, Robyn looked up at me.

"What are you doing?" I asked curiously.

"Planning the wedding" She beamed.

"I thought you basically forgot that we were engaged."

She frowned at me, as her mood shifted. "Why is that?"

"Because you act different now.... and shouldn't you be planning with me?" I claimed.

"Chill with your attitude, Im just doing my outfits at the moment, your outfit is up to you. Just make sure it's black" said Robyn.

"Hmm, Aubrielle should probably wear black because she's a daddy's girl? or purple?" She looked at me and waited for a response as I shrugged.

"Thanks for the help" She groaned jotting down her own ideas.

"Whatever Robyn, Im gonna go get food" I said storming out.

When I came back, Aubrielle was next to Robyn, while Robyn was still planning.

"So should it be lavender or soft blue?" Robyn asked the baby.

"Blue?" No response.

"Lavender?"Aubrielle clapped.
Robyn smiled as she checked a box.
I walked in and sat on the bed.

"Where should the wedding be?" Robyn said without looking up.

I thought for a moment, "The beach in Barbados, that hotel.... "

"Which one?" She smiled, knowing she wanted to have a wedding in her own home country.

I pulled up a picture,

"The Sandy Lane hotel, Yess!" She squealed

After a hour, Robyn and I had our whole wedding planned, we just had to bring it to life.

"Robyn..." I said.

" Yeah boo? " She replied.

"Don't you think you need a counselor, before we get married?" I asked.

Her mood instantly changed, "The fuck? Why?"

"Well how are we ever gonna make it out, if we don't share our problems? Your still hiding the fact that you were traumatized for 4 weeks. I think you need to let out your problems. "

"Are seriously fucking bringing this up again?"

"Yes Robs, I am and I'm not going to get over it until you tell me."
She got frustrated and stormed off the bed.

"Just leave it alone! You stay in everything!" She screamed.

"Yea, I only do it for you. You see how you been actin' lately? You should be concerned too." I said taking Aubrielle to her room. Robyn followed me and crossed her arms.

"It's none of your fucking business" She said getting up in my face.

"Damn, you do realize we're in this together? It's not just your WORLD! You being selfish as fuck" I said walking downstairs. "I fucking do everything for you, and you really don't appreciate shit"

"All done shit you done put me through and you're the one talking? I've been putting up with you're annoying ass for years. I have always taken you back no matter what you did. For fucksake! You could give me credit too." She screamed as she followed me down the stairs.

Deep down I kind of knew she was right. I just ignored her comment, "Who are you? Because your not the Robyn Rihanna Fenty I fell in love with at 22 years old. Your not my bestfriend, you're a selfish bitch who has an attitude with me everyday"

"I'm a bitch now? I'm so done with you" She stomped to the front door.
She threw the ring at my head and our notebook fulfilled with our wedding plans.
( Rihanna's POV )
I yanked the car door open, and thought about Aubrey. I missed him already, and I already felt bad for the shit I put him through. I also felt bad for leaving him with a baby all alone. I looked at the front door, he didn't even come out. I put my head on the steering wheel cried, I turned Jhene Aiko's The Worst and drove to Mels.