Epilouge

5 Years Later ....

Makayla & Adien had a handsome son on December 09 .

If you wondering about if makayla and adien still dating. unfortunately they not ,

They stopped being girlfriend and boyfriend a year later after Jayceon was born .

Actually they not girlfriendband boyfriens any more because they are married .

I cant say happily married because Adien started cjeating coming home late at night , but Makayla solved that problem .

--------------------

Adien he plans on passing the Drug buisness to his son and keep it a family thing and he had cheated on Makayla several times .Hes now married to Makayla

--------------------

Anthonys of course he's dead , but he had so much hatred in him and he planned on taking over and killing Adien and taking Makayla away from him . RIP .

---------------------

Quantavia actually shes doing good and she's dating Ferragamo and plans on having kids later on .

Makayla and Quantavia are still close even after.that inccident .

---------------------

Lisa is doing good she off the drugs and Lisa found something at the supermarket that Makayla was missing for years and it brung them closer .( You guys will find out on part 2 of the book )

-------------------------

Everbody else ( Ferragamo , Chino , Fredrick , and Everyone else is doing okay ) I cant explain anything else because you guy have surprises in book 2 .

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE OR WHAT EVER YOU GUYS CELEBRATE AND THIS EPILOGUE IS MY GIFT FROM ME TO YOU , AND ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS VOTES AND COMMENTS AND BE SAFE OU. HERE TODAY .

LOVE ,

CONTAVIA . OH FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @ JUNE1ST_X I Follow Back