Captain Save A Ho

Makayla pov

I Stormed right pass on pass her and marched up the stairs in anger. I pulled out a suit case and placed my dad pictures and my clothes shoes and zipped it up and headed out side of my house . I had nowhere to go except a shelter on the other side of town.

I heard heard somebody call my name , and as I turned around it was .......

Adrien pov

I was swerving by the hood to make a drop and after the deal was done I see a girl looking like Makayla stroling the street with a suit came ,

I hollered " Makayla , Makayla Lupez " sounding like a lil bitch .

She stopped in her track and was biting on her nails . " Get in the car " I said as I got out and put her suitcase in my trunk .

" So where you going like that lil ma " ? I asked being curious

No Answer . Lil mama was grumpy .

" Yo I know you here me man , disrespectful ass " I blurted out .

" First off my name aint lil ma its Makaaaaayla Lupppppez , and who are you to yell at me cause damm sure aint my daddy " . She said dragging out her name , and looking out the window . Damn she was fiesty .

Okay Makayla Lupez where are you heading cause I have somewhere to be , and i dont got time for your attitude to address please .

No answer again , I was tired of her bitchyness I just wanted to go home .

" I uh-uhh-dont have no where to go my mom kicked me out ". She said as a tear roll down her cheek . Embarassed enough she covered her face .

" Dont cry Lil m- , I mean Mak-Mak" I said catching myself

Giggles filled the cars ," aokay you spend a month or so at my house on terms if you cook me food and find a job , deal ? "