Deal or no Deal

Deal ?

Maykayla pov

Deal , I said hugging him in the car .

Alright Kayla get some rest . You must be streessed . Adien Prince charming said

Hmphhh , As I relaxed in the chair I drifted of to a deep sleep

30 Minutes later

Adien pov

I picked her up bridal style and open my house and layed her down in tje guest room . " Kayla wake up , take a shower and umma get you a shirt and some shorts " I said walking a way

"Thanks Adien , I really appreciate it " . she said before after I gave her something to throw on

45 minutes latern....
Makayla pov

Im not even sleepy , I'll just watch a movie or something and grab something to eat cause im starving .

" Adien , Where are you ? " I questioned .

" Downstairs , Why "? Adien said

" Im hungry , what do you have hear to cook ? "

" Kayla , All the girls that ever been to my home jever cooked so I guess aint nonthing in there . " she said flipping through channels

"Wowers , No wonder your skinn- nevermind ."

" Nah finish what you was gone say punk " , he said he picked me up and threw me on his shoulders .

" ADIENNN ! PUT ME DOWNNNN PLEASEEE IM SORRYY , OKAY STOP . " I SAID WITH LAUGHTER

" Cry baby , T.sss " he said shaking his head

" I am not , I was just scared " I said

" So you'll be scared if I kissed ypu right now ? " Adrien said coming closer to me

I went in total fear and before I could answer his question he passionately grab my chin andq pounded his smooth lips and grabbed my ass as I grabbed his neck , heqq signaled me to wrap my legs around his waist and I did as I was told .

He carried up the stairs into his room and threw me on his bed , he was rough . I was turned on .

Adien Pov

She had a slamming body in my shorts and I wanted what was in her shorts , so I made my move and brung her to the kings room and threw her on the bed .

I just stared at her , she was a nice girl she didnt deserve the hit and run . I Just got back up and walked back down stairs .

" Makayla , Im going to Micky D's what you want . A number 5, a sprite soda , three cookies , oh and a Mcflurry the oreo one . "

She said coming down the stairs with just my tee on .

" Damm girl were your clothes at ? " I asked while examining her body with my eyes .

" The tee fits me like a dress and your gym shorts are to big " she pouted

" Oh but im skinny " . I said shaking my head heading out .

On the way to Mcdonalds , I felt different I felt like I was in lov- . Nah cant be .Not with her , noooo . Well maybe I see her different but I cannot be in l-o-v-e im a thug and thugs dont love , they kill .

I was in deep thought after I got my order , like could she be the one .She cooks , makes me laugh and a banging body . what could possible go wrong . Ima let faith decide on this one .

Makayla Pov

I seen the head lights of Adiens Ferrari and I quickly felt butterflies in my stomache .

As he walked in I had a smile from ear to ear and I was a light skinned girl so I was on blush mode .

COMMENT PLEASE AND VOTE AND ADD TO LIBRARY , IM GETTING READS BUT NO VOTES PLEASEEEE HELP A SISTA OUT and come on vote so I could update cause I have a whole lot in store for you guys . !!!!!!!!