Roped

Adien Pov

After I sexed Makayla I snuck out cause I had." Buisness " to handle .

Recap of Lastnight .

I kissed Makayla and grabbed my keys to drive to the trap .

I got to the trap and everbody was saying " Welcome back boss " except Rat , something seem flaky but I brushed it off and dapped everbody up .
" Its been a while since I been round here due to stupidity of somebody shootin me , and quit frankly we gone get this bitch who did this or tried to take me outta the game , I said rubbin my hands like Stevie j off of love and hip hop Atlanta .

And todays pay day and I need all my money that I havent been collected on this table .

" You trippen boss , your fine ahh girl came around and collecting . " Chino ( An : The drug packager from the begin of the story )

" You must want to get capped , now this your last time calling her fine or some other shit "

" Man w.e "

" Yeah, Im out yall boys " .

Recap Over

Makayla Pov

I woke up early for school and I was sore yesyerday hands down hubby went to work .

I made cheesy Eggs,Pancakes,Sausage,cheesy grits for breakfast .

" Adien get the fuck up "

" Leave me alone , he groaned while throwing the pillow on his face .

I placed his breakfast on the nightstand and jumped on Adien and tickled him to the death of him .

" Alright , alrite " , he said laughing .

" Made you you breakfast daddy"

" Damm I put it down once and you already know my name , gimme kiss.though " . he said puckering lips

" Unt Unt YOU DIRTY , my lip might fall off , Go brush your teeth bae . PLEASE YOU KILLEM ME . OH killem ". I said bursting into laughter , and hopping of adien to go to take a shower .

" THATS WHY YOU cripple NAH " He said tryna back fire but it aint work .

I stripped down in my clothes and jumped in the shower seconds later Adien came in .

" Why you getting undress boy "

" One its daddy not boy , two cause I wanna do this " . He put my legs on hos shoulder and ate me like a thanksgiving meal .

Yall know what happen next we went for round 2 .

°

°

°

School ended a week ago and we didnt have to come until graduation and today I was going graduation shopping , job hunting since I wanted to make my own money

" Im going shopping Mr. "

" Hoping adien would hear me " I guess he didnt so I snuck up the stairs and he was on the phone .

" BABY , FUCK YOU MEAN YOU PREGNANT MAN , I WRAPPED IT UP GIRL THAT HOW I KNOW YOU LIEN .

Look if you need help finding your babydaddy shit give me a call , but to say you PREGNANT and Im the DADDY , YOU CRAZY LOOSE MY NUMBER HOE "

He hung up , I crept down stairs and sat on the couch and acted if I didnt know what was going on .

" Hey baby , im going shopping today okay " I said innocently

" Alright you want me to come "

" No its okay handle your buisness okay sweetie " I said with a smirk

" Alright give me sugar " he said pulling me closer , I was mentally saying " Ima give youa bullet if you dont fix what you might of started " .

I left and went to Dolphin mall , all I was thinking about was what if its that girl from the mall when I first met adien or what if it was some hoe most importantly if it was Adiens own .

I got to Dolphin mall and it was empty and I brought a White plain dress that was knee left from this outlet , anyways it was going to hidden by our gowns .

I went Footlocker and I went in and asked if thyey were hiring and apparently I was speaking to the manager and he was very flirtatious

CONVO

" Are you guys hiring ? "

" Nah , but I'll give you a position " . He said licking his lips

" No I dont to deal with no position with you " . I said chuckeling

" Im Ferragamo and you ? " .

" Im Gucci " I said proudly mocking his name knowing it wasnt Ferragamo .Thats and brand .

" Ma , so you being funny " he said writing numbers on a paper .

" Its not ma , Its MAKAYLA LUPEZ . I said with attitude .

" Damm Makayla you feisty but I gotta go " he said handing me a paper.

"Okay " I walked out the store with my bags trying so hard not blush , but he was

Mighty fine he had green eyes and curly hair and he was muscular and he was a tattoo addict and he had these diamond earings .Lawd. He the type to get me moist , but I already had that bastard Adien at home '

Tr(eating) me right . Adien sex game was heaven and with Adien pleasure I could roll my eyes for days .

I got to my car and put bags in the back and got in I looked at the paper and saw it was his number . Gosh he was bold.

I just shook my head and drove off in Adien Gray Nissan , one thing about that boy he was always switching his car .

°

°

°

Adien Pov

" SHIT , THIS HOE TRYNNA CLAIM IM HER BABY FATHER . SHIT SHE BETTA GONE WITH THAT .

IF MAKAYLA FIND OUT SHE GONE TAKE HER TO MAURY , AND IF ITS MINE which I doubt KAYLA GONE TAKE HER JERRY SPRINGER , AFTER THAT SHE GONE TAKE ME TO The BILL CUNNIGHAM Show . " I said talking to fredrick at trap playing dominoes with the guys . EVERBODY BURST INTO TEARS OF LAUGHTER .

"Man why did I have to fuck Monica , she prolly doing this to get me roped . Man yall I gotta go .

" Alright baby daddy " one the guys said in Monica voice , They knew her voice by heart cause they all smash .

" Fuck yall niggas " I said throwing the finger .

1 Week Later

Makayla this nigga still aint tell me . I got something for his ass .

" Adien You know your my bestfriend right ? " I Said trasing the tatto on his chest .

Commenttttttttt so I can release part 2 of " Roped "