From The Future...

Wade had Returned Home the Next Day and was Happier that usually i mean The boy he loves agreed to marry him and he was Happy Cause of that. Tho Wade's Dreams We're Quickly Shattered when he had Returned to a Home Trashed and Peter no where to be Found, This Made Wade Panicked even more he quickly Ran out the House into the Back and it was empty not a Sign of his Beloved.

" Wade !!..." Wade Turned around and was Greeted by another Wade who was all Dressed up in a Tux and he held a Lifeless Peter in his arms.

Wade First thought that this was a dream but he Pinched himself serval times today and it was definitely not a Dream. " I am From the Future and yes this looks horrible because it is. Peter Dies Tomorrow and i tried everything even Asked the Idiot Flash to help and he always ends up Dead and there is nothing we can do about it, There is an Option but i am not willing to do it so I don't think i could ever do it and neither will You." The Wade from Future  had Disappeared leaving Wade in total Shock his Brain was Still Trying To process what was Going. " Daddy !!!..." Lucas Came Running From Inside to Wade Hugging him Tightly the Kid was also Worried and so Confused.

Wade pet his head and assured him that everything was gonna be alright that he was gonna Get Peter back.

......

Wade Paced around the Living Room while Lucas did his HomeWork in his Bedroom, Wade was frustrated and Furious he felt like Ripping out his Hair he had no idea what to do. All the Idea he had the Future him already thought of them and they Failed Peter would Still end up Dead.

Wade looked down at the Note Pad The Future Self had left over and Over again and nothing.

Wade had Made a Call to the Annoying Speedster Known as Flash Ake Barry And had filled him in on what has been happening." let's get one thing Straight i am only helping you For Peter and that's it so let's get to thinking." Both Wade and Barry Sat down and Brainstormed but coming to a dead end. " I wanna Save him not only Cause i love him because i rather him live then Die. " Wade sat Up Kicking the Coffee Table Over before running a Furious Hand on the Top of his Head. " What if We went back in time instead of Trying to Stop what happens tomorrow ?." Wade Shook his head and told Barry that the Future self went back to Stop wade from Proposing to Peter but he still died.

" No i mean Further back then that When You Kidnapped him..." Wade looked at Barry And Bit his lower lip before looking out the window." Then that will undo everything..." Wade looked at the Bedroom that belong to Lucas before looking back at the Speedster.

" Let's do it if it Keeps him safe then I'm willing to lose it all to keep him safe..." Barry nodded his head slightly Holding out his hand, Wade was hesitant but took it and Barry speeds off.

.....