Not Spider man...

" Where have you been Peter ? I was so Worried.." My aunt said pulling me into a tight hug. " Hi Auntie i am sorry for worrying you but i am here for the rest of my things.." She looked up at me before Hugging me once more.

" I am gonna miss having you in the house Peter.. " She hugged me closely and we stood like that for a few minutes. Before we Sat down and Reminisced Over Old Memories of Living Together. She didn't want her Nephew To Leave Just Yet, She wanted to Hold on to him before he leaves and Becomes a man on his own two Feet.

....

[ Back at the House ]

Peter had Finished Moving everything from His Auntie and Peter's Old apartment to the New House. It was Official Peter had Moved in and Wade and Peter are Officially a couple. This was The Happiest Moment of Wade's Life he must be practically Jumping off Joy.

" So you have everything Here and its official now your moving here for good.. " Peter had nodded his head before kissing Wade on the lips softly before walking past him on to the porch.

Wade had found Peter's Suit and ran after him with it in hand. " My old suit..?." Peter questioned Wade with a confused Expression." You know the kid that wanted to save the day.. " Wade said teasing Peter causing him to get Kick in the knee. " No more Spider man. " Peter Said Looking Out in the Distance. Tho being Spider man was the best thing he could of Wished For, Being with Wade Right now as Peter Parker is what he Wanted. it was Time For him to be a little Selfie and Put himself above all Others.

" i am Happy being Peter Parker.. " Wade looked over at him with a confused expression peter walked over to him hugging him tightly." No more Spider man i just wanna be normal with you.. " Peter looked up smiling A Bit  wade kissed his forehead accepting his decision. But Wade has a Feeling That Occasionally This Little Brat Might Put it on and Go do some good. Its Who he is and That's what Wade Loves about him.