U + Me = Happy

Wade had woken Up and searched the Bed For his Cute little Spider-Boy. He had gotten up and looked around the House Worriedly. he noticed his car Key's We're Missing.

He had slammed his hand On the Table before Opening the Laptop and opening a Tab that was Minimize and had been Looking up information on Peter's Ex that had a reputation Of Pulling Peter Into something his not proud off and i could not allowed that he thought. He had picked up his Other Key's Getting On The Motorcycle he had in The Garage and As soon as the Doors Opened He speed out off the Driveway Making a Sharp Turn Into the City.

He Knew Peter was Smart So he wouldn't go So Far all he wanted was to Get Out and not be so Trap Which Wade didn't noticed up to now that he was keeping him trap again like before, But wade Didn't wanted to admit it but he was Scared that if He Let Peter Go he would Fall someone else and Leave Him.

[ The Mall ] ( This was After Peter and Justin Kissed So Yeah )

Wade had Looked Everywhere on the First Floor From Arcade,Milkshake shop and Even The WaterPark Outside which for some stupid reason is Open 24/7 But only The pool.

Wade gone up the Escalator to the Second Floor of The mall and started walking around frustrated and angry. He was upset that his little Kitty had Probably Ran away from him he was worried if He Bumbed into Justin Peter would fall into old habits and let him have his way with His Little Kitty.

...

Wade Got on the Escalator and was at the Top Floor of The mall he Looked around before Walking around the Floor Looking at the Couples and Stores that were still open.

Wade had stopped in front of an Women Underwear Store and what they had on Display had Peeked Wade's interest and he had the best Punishment planned for when he gets his little Kitty. Wade had walked into the Store some of the ladies looked at him with lustful eyes and some we're Blushing when Wade Glanced over at them. " How my i help you today Sir ?." The Young Woman said smiling ear to ear which was definitely Creeping Wade out. " Okay i want that for someone very special in my life. " Wade pointed to the Display Doll which had a Black See through Panties and Long Black See through Socks and a Black See through Bra. The lady infront of Wade blushed Bright Red before going in the back coming out with a Golden Box and went behind the counter to ring Wade up.

....

he walked out the Store and walked over to His Left and his eyes caught Peter in an empty part of the 3rd Floor in the arms of Another man who happens to be Justin. Wade Full of Rage Jumped on the Railing of the Third Floor and he leaped over to the other Side landing on his feet.

Peter had no time to react Wade had stood up straight and Punch Justin On the Side of the Face This Made Justin Tumble abit before he came back and Punched Wade, both male started a Fight with one another Which ended in Wade Knocking the Crap of Justin.

....
[ Outside Parking lot]

Peter had walked over to Wade and handed him his bag before kissing him on the cheeks. " Wade, Babe i am sorry i didn't mean to sneak Out, But i was tired of being inside i am your boyfriend now and i would appreciate if you would let me have a little freedom. " Wade was about to speak but Peter cut him off before he could start. " And Justin he kissed me and Yes i fell into old habits but i pushed him away because You + Me = Happy because i love you and can't stop thinking off you. " Peter said to Wade. Wade looked at him before wrapping his arms around his waist slowly pulling him into a tight Hug." Your so Hot and Cute.. " Wade had whispered into Peter's ear. This made Peter Blushed like mad. " U + Me = Hot Happy Sex. " Peter chuckled as Wade picked him up and walked over to the Car.