Wade The Romantic man

" Wade Stop it..."  Peter Said to Wade as Peter Tried Washing The Dishes. Wade had his arms Around Peter's Waist as he kissed his Cheek down to his neck Grinding his Crotch against Peters Right Butt Cheek.

" Why ? I Just put The Kid down for bed and we have the Whole House to our self and its been awhile. " Wade had Whispered into Peter's Ear. Peter Dropped Everything into the Sink Turning around and placing a small kiss on his Cheek. " I am Gonna go take a bath Why Don't You Finish up, Okay ? . " Peter Said Walking away but Stopping by the Door Frame and Smiled back at Wade. " Why Not Try being Romantic For Once.." Peter Said before Making his Way to there Bedroom Bathroom.

Wade Stood There Thinking for awhile before he had a burst of inspiration and Quickly Went back to Washing the Dishes.

.....

Peter had Finished his Bath and had walked into the Bedroom, The Lights were off and there were Candle Everywhere. Peter Eyes caught a Letter on the bed and picked it up a Smile Formed on his Lips as he Red it.

" Follow the Rose Petals to the One you Truly love..."

Peter Chuckled looking down at the rose petals and followed them all the way into the Living room. There Was PopCorn , Coca Cola and Netflix app was open on Tv. Wade Walked into the Living room with Two Glass and set them down. " I am Wade The Romantic Man..." He said Winking at Peter, Peter Chuckled walking over to him Wrapping his arms around him Peter was Merely Joking when he mentioned the Romantic Thing and only assumed wade would Charge after him, But he could Definitely Enjoy this .

Wade had returned the Hug holding him Tightly. " I ain't into the Romantic Shit,but i am willing to Be more romantic for you babe. " Wade said Running his hand down his back. Peter Buried his face into Wade's Chest Peter's Towel Dropping to the Floor.

....

Wade had Slowly Laid Peter Down on the Couch as he Climb on top of him Kissing his Cheek softly down his Jawline to his Lips kissing it Softly Soon Heatedly and Passionately his hand roaming Peter body, Causing Peter to Let out small Moans into the kiss.

Peter's hands Started Unbuttoning Wade's Button Up Shirt pulling it off While Wade pulling off his Pants while kissing his beloved.

Peter's Hands went around Wade as Wade gripped on to Peter's Thigh as he kissed it softly all the way to his Toe. Wade looked up giving Peter Quite the Gazing Sending Quite a Pleasurable sensation throughout his body.

Peter moans as he gripped to the bed arching his back Wade had Started stroking Peters his cock slowly while preparing peter with his free hand by pushing one wet finger up his Entrance, soon Wiggling another finger inside him.  Peter laid there moaning his eyes filling up with tears as he gripped on to the bedsheet.

Wade soon inserted the third Finger inside Peter while continuing to stroke Him and Wade's Cock together. Once Wade Felt peter was ready he slammed into him repeatedly all this causing Peter to moan uncontrollably.

Wade continues to Push deeper inside Peter hitting his sweet spot, Wade Moaning sweet word into his ear. peter's Eyes filled with tears as he moan I Love You over and Over again.

Soon Both Reaching there Climax.

....

" I am Going now... " Lucas Shouted as he left the house. Wade Came back to cuddle his beloved both laying there. Peter admiring his new Ring. " You're crazy..." Peter said blushing. " Am i crazy for asking the one i Love for his hand in marriage ?." Peter Blushes and buried his face into wade's neck. " Absolutely Crazy..." Peter said before Shutting His Eyes Close while Wade Ran his hand Through Peter Hair messaging his scalpel.

....