Fell inLove with You...

( 2 Weeks Earlier)

" Your High school Reunion?. " Peter had asked wade while in the bathtub. Wade had walked in on Peter's while he took a Bath which was becoming normal for Peter. Wade nodded his head as he Caresses Peters Cheek." Hehe Yes i would definitely love to come. " Wade leaned forward kissing Peter's lips softly Before Pulling Away looking at his Beloved admiring Him From Head to Ya know Where.

....

( Present Day...)

" Wade... Its So great to see you.. " Wade smiled at a few people and shook there hand as Peter stood by the punch bowl waiting on him. " Hi Cutie.. " A British men in his Late 30 walked up to Peter obviously flirting with him. " You seem to Fine to be hanging with the Great wade." Peter looked up at the man in confusion." What are you talking about?  Wade is just your typical Guy besides being A High school dropout his pretty Much normal." Peter said before taking a seat. The britsh Male looked at me Chuckling slightly. " Wade was never a Dropout he was Top of all his Classes and his Friends with all and Owned his own company at a very Young Age, But that all Changed once he was in College something snapped.." Peter turned around and smiled at Wade before kissing him lightly on the lips." What's going on here..? " Wade asked With a fake smile plastered on his face. " Nothing Much just Talking about the Great Wade.. " The man walked away smirking. Wade looked down at Peter before pulling him into a tight hug.

....

( Spiderpool Home..)

" You been Quiet all the way home.." Wade asked Peter leaving small kiss along his chest to his neck. " Hehe Nothing just thinking about something.." Peter replied as he wrapped his arms around Wade before placing a small kiss on his lips. " i just Wanna know about the Great Wade and what happened to him ? " Peter questioned which made Wade tensed up a bit he Pulled away and sat up leaning against the Wall looking at Peter. " I fell in Love with you..."