6- No Pulling Punches

Ever been to the Arrow Cave? Its the best thing since... its the best, okay? Oliver's new team rocks. Curtis didn't know I was Electrical Strike, so it was a big surprise for him when he found out. Anyway, Ollie's new team consists of: Rene Ramirez aka Wild Dog, Rory Regan aka Ragman,  Evelyn Sharp aka Artemis, and Curtis Holt aka Mr. Terrific.

Its great to be back in Star City, its best at night, like tonight. I asked Barry if he wanted to come, but he said he was tied up with work, again. He texted me and said he'd be there soon, so that's good to hear.

For now, its just me and Oliver training. I kick out at his abdomen, but he shoves my leg away. I dodge his blows, and attempt to do a take down on him. Oliver flips me over onto my back. The wind get knocked out of me.

"You're lagging," he points out, helping me to my feet.

"Well, you said no powers," I adjust my tank top, and go back in the fighting position. 

"Yes, I did. So if you somehow loose your abilities, you can fend for yourself without them."

"I got my training from another friend, and he knows one hundred and twenty forms of martial arts."

Oliver comes at me, and punches me in the shoulder. "Really? One hundred and twenty fighting styles? If he knew all those, and taught you, then why aren't you beating me right now?"

I do an upper arm block and whirl into a roundhouse kick. "Haha. Very funny."

Oliver grabs my foot and flips me again onto the ground. "That wasn't a joke."

I grunt as my ribs hit the floor. "I didn't think I'd say this, but you're better to train with than he is." I get back on my feet once more. "Especially since this 'cave' isn't filled with bats."

"Bats?" Oliver reaches for his towel, and wipes down his neck. "Where did you train anyway?"

"A real batcave, located in Gotham... So, ready to go another round?"

Oliver looks at me, "maybe after your knuckles have healed over."

I look down at my hands, and see that my knuckles have been worn down to a point is which they're bleeding. "I bandaged them since the bar fight," I said. "No big deal. And when have you cared about injuries in these 'mock fights' anyway?"

"You and Curtis shouldn't have been in that bar," Oliver ignores the last part.

"It wasn't Curtis's fault. We were just there at the wrong time."

"Are you guys still discussing the mini bar fight that happened last night?" Felicity walks in, from the elevator. "Because, trust me, that needs to be forgotten."

"Hey, Felicity," I smile. "Ollie and I were just practicing fight tactics."

"Sounds fun. I mean, you wouldn't catch me training in here. But you get what I mean," she turns on her computer.

I turn to Oliver, "C'mon, I can take it."

"You're almost as bad as the rest of team," Oliver sighs.

"The rest of the team? You mean I'm part of the team? There's no arrow that's going to come out of nowhere and stab me, is there?"

"Nooo," Oliver said slowly.

"That's good to know," I climb over the railing, to see what Felicity's doing. "Who's Prometheus?" I ask glancing over her shoulder, at the laptop screen.

"Well..." Felicity starts, but Oliver cuts her off.

"No one that concerns you," the Green Arrow said.