City Of Heroes (Part 1)

Start bij het begin

Thea: I am OLD enough to run a bar... *She cleared a couple of papers that were on the desk*

Me: Have you made it to Iron Heights Prison ? *I asked seriously whilst looking at her to reply*

Thea: To visit the women who dropped a city on five hundred innocent people... No thank you *she said sarcastically*

Me: Thea *I raised an eyebrow angrily* thats not what mum did *I looked at her hoping she'd understand*

Thea: Right she had no choice, but guess what, she did. A choice not to be a mass murderer and I have a choice to and I choose not to be her daughter *she carried out a tray as she changed the subject* but i'm so happy to see you're home, look I need to deal with our dealer distributor whose short on yesterdays delivery *she put the tray down on the end side of the desk* and my bartenders called in sick*

Me:  *I grinned happily as I saw her busy with work like never before*

Thea: What ? *She didn't understand why I was happy*

Me: *I smiled at her* Nothing just... Its nice to see you like this.

Thea: Like what ? *She asked curiously*

Me: Together

*The news in the background caught my attnetion and as I turned around the news reporter spoke about the Central City particle accelerator*

News Reporter: ...A representative from Central City's S.T.A.R. Labs says the particle accelerator will be ready by Christmas. *I looked at the TV as I saw a small picture of me on the TV news* And on the local news billionaire Oliver Queen has returned once again to Starling City with his mothers upcoming trial and his fathers company falling, the people are asking what the Queen family has planned next *I thought to myself about my mother and company however I couldn't think too much about it*

*I had just arrived to the Starling City Delxue Fund, the delxue fund was donated by rich beings of Star City to the help rebuild this City however at the time of the Mayor making his speech he was interrupted by a group of people which call themselves 'The Hood'. The Hoods are a group of vigilantes, however it was pointed out on the news that Laurel Lance was held hostage by The Hoods after attacking one of the members before they could reach her boss*

*I entered the building and for a second I looked around, as it was filled with police investigations until I found Laurel walking up to me*

Laurel: I didn't know you were back in town *she smiled while staring at me as if she was confident around me*

Me: I just got back a little while ago and I was gonna call.. But I saw you on TV so I thought I would come and make sure you were safe *I gently smiled back but I saw her father too who was rather worried for her too* 

Laurel: Just four hooded gunmen, nothing a few self defence classes couldn't handle. *I took a long relieved sigh*

Me: *I walked outside the building as I walked towards Diggle who was just wating for me outside near the car* DIGGlLE *I lightly shouted his name to grab his attention* I don't like being played

Diggle: Not sure what you mean *we both walked towards the car he'll be driving* 

Me: Is that why you brought me back from the island and to the Starling City... These Hoods... *I scoffed* these copycats

Diggle: *He looked at me* and what if it was, they're just doing what they did last year, terrorizing the city, cleaning up there act. Except they don't have your restraint Oliver or your honor

Me: *As I was looking down I looked at him and simply replied* I'm done being the vigilante.

Diggle: Well maybe this city still needs a vigilante