"In fact am calling Jess, why didn't I even think of that before following you on this stupid tour" I said berating myself for just thinking about this now.

As I placed my phone on my ear I felt a strong pair of arms wrap round my waist, not too tight but still enough to make her heart take a mighty leap.

"What do you think you are doing?" I shouted struggling to set my self free.

"Its me baby." a familiar sloppy voice whispered into my ear.

"What! Alston are you crazy? what do you think you are doing, get off me now before I make mince meat of you" I said on recognizing the voice of my sworn pest at school.

"Haha do you think I will just give up so easily, you don't know me well then. How do you think I earned my reputation at school huh?" he bent down and placed a wet kiss on my neck, I was highly disgusted. The boy that lead me into this has disappeared.

"I am going to scream rape if you don't release me this instant" I tried to hide the fear from my voice, I knew screaming was not going to help me much, the barely audible music was a testament to the fact that we were not near the main building and away from the party goers.

"Baby you and I know that no one Is going to interrupt us, its just us here under this beautiful moonlit night."

I searched my brain frantically for a means of escape, I knew he was under the influence of alcohol from his breathe. Oh lord please save me.

"What do you want from me" I said, trying terribly to sound flirty but I didn't need anyone to tell me I was doing a bad job of it. I groaned inwardly wishing someone will come and save me from this horribly embarrassing and frightening situation.

He turned me around holding my waist tighter, "I always knew I am hard to resist, come here baby" he was starting to lean towards my face his breathe sending sickening waves all over me and I did the only thing that came to mind. I gave him a swift kick between his legs.

"Ouch! You little bitch am going to make you pay for this" pain was etched visibly all over his face, and I just couldn't pass the opportunity to laugh derisively into his face.

"I will like to see you try, son of a cow! I hope this pain serves as a reminder to your excuse of a brain when next you see me" the thought of his hands and lips on me made me feel grossly humiliated and vulnerable.

"Oh and yea am going to be the one doing the pay back" I kicked his butt with my legs and stormed off in blind fury.
I ran into someone few feets away from Alston.

"For Pete sake, what are eyes for?"

"I could as well use that phrase" my head shot up when I heard the voice.

"You...you what are you doing here?" I asked staring up into the familiar chocolate eyes that held my eyes in a strong gaze.

"Wouldn't be the first time I am asked this question".

"Obviously I came for the party" he replied "And what are you doing here all alone" he looked behind me and saw Alston who was on his feet by now but his hand were still clutching my target. It was a hilarious sight but for the circumstances I would have burst out laughing.

Raising both eyebrows and lifting both hands in the universal sign of surrender he took a step back smirking "sorry for interrupting your little er...what's the word again? yea little get together, I would be on my way now."

Knowing I'd be damned to be left alone with Alston for even a second as he was obviously recovered from my assault, he stood against a bed of flowers holding a stick of cigarette to his lips while trying to light it. So I had no other option but to do this "Em please don't go, I mean don't leave oh no! I would go with you rather" my cheeks were burning crimson from the humiliation I was going through.

"Not so fast dear" I turned back on hearing Alston's voice "if you would excuse us now we were in the middle of a discussion." he addressed the chocolate eyed boy with an open hostility, putting an arm confidently around me in a tight grip.

"This surely doesn't paint the picture of how a discussion is being held" he replied waving his hands between us.

"Don't you dare touch me. ever again!" I said pointing my finger at Alston while simultaneously taking several steps away from him.

"You heard her so back off man" the chocolate eyed boy grabbed my wrist and pulled me to his side.

"And what gave you the right to meddle in other people's business rich boy" Alston said, he was now positioned in front of the us.

That should have been the perfect moment to run off and leave them behind to settle their scores as they obviously knew each other before. Their tensed posture and the hatred splashed all over their faces was enough proof but then I wasn't that type of person.

Before I could come up with a reasonable plan to tear them off each other faces, the sound of bone crushing distracted me.

Oh my God!!!

Hahaha guess who is back :) .

Am glad you read this chapter thank you

Do vote, comment and share.

Till the next update bye XOXO!!!