Chapter 4

It had been two weeks since my encounter with the guy at the wedding and to be honest I've been having a weird feeling. Sometimes I get this feeling that someone is watching me, but when I look, it's no one there, but then again I've always been a paranoid person.

Today I was getting ready to go on a double date that Tyler had set up. Knowing him, he probably set me up with a criminal off the streets so he can give me some 'good wood'. I've never met the guy before, or heard Tyler ever mention his name, but from What I've gathered, he and Tyler are good friends.

Considering how this is my very first date I decide to throw on a little something sexy that hugged on my curves. (Outfit below👇🏾). My hair had been straightened and parted down the middle. Just as I'm about to apply another fresh layer of lip gloss my phone beeps.

 Just as I'm about to apply another fresh layer of lip gloss my phone beeps

Tyler👯💍: Bitch Come Outside.

Me: Hoe give me a min.

Tyler: Bitch It's cold asf. Bring that ass on.

Laughing I grab my coat and head outside.
-----
So far I can honestly say this is the worst date. Not only did he show up late, but he came looking like he just crawled out a sewer. He wore a grey sweatpants, a white shirt with brown stains on it. His hair looked like it was dipped in grease.

Dammit Tyler.

We haven't even sat down for two minute and already he's trying to grope my body. I let out a loud cough as I feel his meaty hands snake up my thigh.

"Chill with all that hacking over there, we tryna eat." Tyler huffs before turning his attention to my date, Phillip. "So I heard you got a promotion today at work. How exciting."

Phillip lets out a small chuckle, spitting a little bit of his food out, nodding in response. "Yeah, I'm a manger now."

"Where exactly do your work out? Tyler told me you were a businessman."

"I am," He smiles, "I'm a manager at McDonald's. Been working there since I was a teen."

Oh Lord.

Tyler's date seemed amused my all this. He'd been quiet throughout the whole car ride here, only speaking when spoken too. His amber like eyes bore through mine like it was looking for an answer to something. Suddenly his gaze shifted to something behind me. He instantly grabs a hold of Tyler's shoulder whispering something in his ear.

"Girl I forgot my wallet in the car. Come outside with me."

Tyler quickly lashes onto my arm dragging me outside.

"You know I'm going to kill you for setting me up with that pervert right?" I hissed.

"Bitch calm the fuck down. You wouldn't even hurt me if you wanted to, and besides you're gonna be thanking me later on."

Colton's POV

"So this is your grand plan of winning her over? By stalking her?"

I peered over the menu that covered my face as I scanned the restaurant looking for her. "This isn't stalking you idiot. I'm merely, um, observing her. Yeah that's what I'm doing. Now if you would stop questioning me and stick with the damn plan, that would be nice."

Tonight I plan on taking her that's why I had Tyler set up this date, but now I'm beginning to regret it. Every time I see her pterodactyl looking ass date touch her, I feel my wolf threatening to come out. The thought of another man touching my mate infuriates me to the core.

I had brought John along with me just in case.

"Forcing her into you home isn't-"

"I don't have a choice!" I snarled. "I need her with me."

Being away from her has done nothing but brought me pain. I had became weaker and it felt like I was losing my mind. No matter what I did I couldn't keep my mind off of her. I slept with a few girls in my pack thinking it would distract me but clearly that idea failed.

Now you can judge me all you want, but I don't give a damn. We've all made mistakes before.

"You need her just like how you needed those girls yesterday? Face it Colton you're not ready for a mate."

"That's none do your business."I snapped back.

"It's none of my business but yet you dragged me all the way over here just to kidnap-"

"I'm not kidnapping her."

" - and force her into your pack. Sorry but this is my business. I can't let you do this."

"That's not your choice to make. You will not intervene with what I have planned do you understand? You maybe the beta but don't forget that I am your alpha and you answer to me."

"Yes alpha." He whimpered.

Tyler🤦🏾‍♂️: Alpha meet us out back.

"C'mon they're outside."

Please God don't let me fuck this up.

Lmfao y'all probably bout to cuss me out for taking forever to update. I'm sorry its just that I've been soo busy I don't have time to write. I love yall so fucking much. Thanks for never giving up on me,like seriously you guys are the real MVP. Vote and comment any suggestions.