"Ahh I see" Minhyuk said as he snapped his finger. A group of boys came with holding 2 big bucket full of rotten egg.

"tsk tsk tsk Renjun-ah you are so naive" One of the boys, Rocky said. He is in the same age as Renjun which means he is the oldest in that group.

Minhyuk was about to  threw a bucket of rotten egg at Renjun when suddenly someone stopped him.

"Minhyuk, stop"

"Chenle? You always ignored if someone got bullied so why don't you just mind your own business"

"Stop or I will tell Jooheon hyung" Chenle kind of threatened Minhyuk and Minhyuk knew if Jooheon knew that he bullied someone, he would not gave the dorm under Minhyuk's control again after this.

"Tsk you don't even have any evidence" Minhyuk was about to gain his confidence back when suddenly Chenle showed his phone.

"Actually, I have recorded all of it" Chenle showed them a video where Renjun opened his locker just to see there are effing way too many rubbish in his locker. Minhyuk felt defeated and left Renjun and Chenle there.

"Chenle-ah, thank you (Chinese)" Renjun said to the younger and Chenle just waved like its nothing.

Renjun thought maybe Minhyuk will stop harass him but again Minhyuk came when Renjun's at the vending machine. Renjun was about to leave but suddenly Minhyuk tripped him over making the older fell. Before even letting him got up, Minhyuk threw a bucket og rotten egg from the morning and left him. Renjun was too aghast to realize what is actually going on.

"Ew" Students that walked there managed to say as Renjun got up and went to the nearest bathroom. 

Usually, there is also shower room at the bathroom so he decided to shower and changed into other clothes. After a few minutes, Renjun finally done. For that day class, he has missed almost 2 classes so he decided to just went back to the dorm.

Later that night, Renjun went to the toilet without knowing someone actually followed him. He nearly screamed when suddenly someone turned off the light when he's doing some business.

"H-Hello? Is someone there? Can you switch on the light back please?" He said hoping someone actually heard him. He heard footsteps, but it getting further. Luckily, a few minutes later, he heard a footsteps, and thank god, its coming nearer and someone switched on the light back.

"Hello?" Renjun called out since he doesn't the person who switched the light on.

"Hi, hyung" That person, out of nowhere, suddenly stand beside Renjun.

"Chenle? You are the one who switched on the light?" Renjun asked and Chenle nodded.

They were heading back to their dorm but suddenly Chenle changed his direction.

"Chenle? Where are you going?"

"I'm going to the rooftop. Do you want to come?" Chenle invited his hyung.

"Sure" Renjun said as he followed Chenle.

They were laying on their back at the rooftop. The skies are clear that night, so they saw stars and constellation.

"Chenle, thank you" Renjun thanking the younger since he has been rescued twice in just a day, but unexpectedly, Chenle sighed.

"Don't you remember me? It's me." Chenle said a bit frustrated.

Their next conversation are in Chinese.

"I think you have been mistaken me by someone else" Renjun laughed awkwardly.

"Huang Renjun, don't you remember me? Zhong Chenle?" Chenle has got up.

"I- I don't think I remem-" He was about to continue when a memory came to his mind.

There he is, 5 years old Renjun was crying. He was surrounded by a group of taller and bigger boys. They were asking for money since they knew Renjun's father is rich. Being innocent and naive kid he is, he would gave them his money. From afar, someone is watching them and followed them when they finally leave Renjun alone.

Even though he's small but taller and bigger boys are afraid to him.

"Give him back the money" he would said and as what they were told, the boys gave back the money to Renjun. But still, Renjun doesn't stop crying. Worried, someone approached him.

"Hello, why are you crying?" That someone gave him the sweetest smile and pull Renjun's hand as he dragged the older towards the swings.

"Someone just bullied me"

"But I thought they have gave you the money back"

"They have. Wait how do you know?"

"I-I saw you guys" He laughed awkwardly.

"What is your name?" Renjun asked.

"I'm Zhong Chenle. Hi, Huang Renjun" Chenle gave Renjun his sweetest smile as he tilted his head a little bit and Renjun swear his heart beats a little faster.

"How do you know my name?"

"I'm your neighbor"

Ever since that day, Renjun and Chenle would played at the playground. Even Renjun's mom never saw him smiling that wide.

But one day, when Chenle went to the play ground, he spotted Renjun was crying at their favorite swings.

"Renjun? Why are you crying? Are they bullying you again?" Chenle was about to go find the bullies but suddenly Renjun pull his hand.

"No, sit here with me" So, Chenle sat there next to Renjun. He just heard Renjun's cries without being able to do something.

"My father went to the states and left me." Renjun finally spoke after 15 minutes of silent cry.

"What about your brothers?"

"They took them too"

"What about your mom?" 

"She's here"

"At least you have your mom" Chenle still managed to laugh awkwardly at time like this.

"Come on, let me send you home"  Chenle said and after a few minutes later, they are already in Renjun's room.

He's still sobbing and Chenle just patted his back.

"Renjun-ge" Chenle suddenly said making the older looked at him.

"I don't know if this worked, but in drama, they did this if someone is sad" Renjun was confused when Chenle said that.

But soon later, he knew what the younger meant when Chenle suddenly kissed Renjun. On his lips.

Chenle thought he is someone special in Renjun's life but his thought gone wrong when the older doesn't showed up the next day at the play ground. He went to Renjun's house but no one is home so he went to Renjun's neighbor and they said, Renjun and his mom already moved to Korea.

"Zhong Chenle" Renjun managed to say after realized who Chenle is.

"Finally, you remembered me."

"I'm sorry I didn't remember you" Renjun hugged Chenle.

"And I'm sorry I stole your first kiss when you were 5 years old" Chenle hugged back and they laughed.

THE END
Hope you like it. Please vote and leave some comment
💕❤.