Chapter 7

Gohan was laying in Blacks bed wide awake in the middle of the night. He hated being here. He’d been beaten and so much more for not listening. Now he was truly fully submissive. He always kept his head down and never talked back. He knew better now after this year. It had been the worse year of his life and that's saying something. After all the shit that's happened to him in his short life, this was by far the worse.
     Gohan felt Blacks arm grip his hip pulling him closer to the warm body. Black was breathing on the back of Gohan's neck, asleep of course. Gohan had overheard that he had another meeting in the morning. He’d been having more lately. This worried Gohan, but also got him excited. Maybe Trunks would finally save him this time! Gohan really hoped so, he can’t keep this up for much longer. It was slowly killing his spirit, if it wasn’t already broken enough. Black had thought him not to fight back over the year. He had slowly been getting him ready for his first heat. Which was a month ago. Black had taken his virginity. All Gohan did was say something during a meeting. He never did like fighting. He simply asked why they were fighting and why it was necessary. That’s all! Black didn’t even give him a warning, slapped him to the ground then processed to drag him to his room. Black threw him onto the bed and took him hard. The next morning Gohan couldn’t even move and he was so bruised.
     Gohan shivered remembering that horrible night. He hadn't been feeling very well since a week ago. Black only smiled saying it was nothing to worry about. This scared Gohan to no end. If Black said it was nothing to worry about then it definitely was something to worry about. Black started to purr very softly in his dream, most likely having a good dream. Probably about conquering the world and beating the rebellion. Somehow Black’s purring put Gohan to sleep, but alas that didn’t last long…
     About 4 hours later Gohan woke up to a bad feeling in his stomach. He put his hand on his mouth covering as he pushed Black away and ran to the bathroom. This unfortunately woke Black up, he growled angrily. Black was not one to wake up, he was not a morning person. Only one person could calm him down after being woken up. That was his top guard Zamasu, he was not at the kingdom right now. Black had sent him off a couple of days ago to look for the rebellion hideout. So in other words, Gohan was fucked.
      Gohan emptied the contents of his stomach, at least what was in there. He hadn’t been feed very well since he didn’t listen when he was first brought to future. Ever since he had been treated like the slave he was. He may be called Black’s ‘mate’ but Gohan denied it even though Black's mark was clearly on his neck. He hated Black with a passion.
     Black leaned in the doorway with a smirk then proceeded to walk away getting dressed for his meeting. As he finally got dressed and Gohan had finally managed to get to his feet the alarms in the kingdom started wailing. Black growled loudly before running out of the room forgetting all about poor Gohan. If Gohan really wanted to he could run away, but he was too weak to do so. He hadn’t gotten much sleep and he had already been weak from not really eating.      Gohan stumbled to the bed falling on it with a loud whine. He held his stomach in pain. He’d never been sick before. This was all new to him. His head was spinning and he couldn’t focus. He felt like puking again but he knew it would only be dry heaves.
     He didn’t even notice he fell asleep, but woke up somewhere new. His eyes widened as he sat up quickly, then instantly regretting it. His stomach was still hurting a bit, he let out a weak groan falling back on the bed. He blinked a couple of times then realized he wasn’t alone.
     Son Goku sat in a chair looking at the wall with his wife Son Chichi asleep on his shoulder. But to Gohan it just looked like Black, he would never see the man he called his father the same again. He knew it wasn’t him, but they just look so damn alike…Gohan then proceeded to hurl over the side of the bed, shaking like crazy.
     “Gohan?’ Goku asked looking over at his son. Worry and concern instantly laced his eyes. “Are you okay, son?”
     Gohan breathed heavily falling back on the bed with a high pitch whine imitating an injured animal.
     That Goku off his seat and fast, waking Chichi up in the process. He instantly went to his son's side grabbing his hand. Chichi stood up screaming.
     “Gohan my baby!” Chichi shrieked getting everyone's attention as they ran for the med bay of the base.
Gohan pulled away from Goku just staring at him with fear.
     “H-how… are you here… You all died..” Gohan stuttered slowly getting out of the bed with a groan. His tail curled a bit and fluffed out.
     “We were revived with the namek dragonballs. Earth has been wished back, along with everyone else. All the z-fighters are here to help. We made a plan to get you back then take Black out for good. We already kidnapped his top guard, Zamasu.” Goku said then looked at Gohan sadly.                  "He told us what Black did to you… How he beat you and took yo--”
     “Shut up!” Gohan screamed with tears swelling in his eyes. “Don’t even talk about it! Yes dad, I got fucked by a guy that looks just like you. He shot his cum right up my ass, i felt it in me. It was just pain, i couldn’t even move for a whole day! You can’t say you know what happened because you don’t. You never fucking will just like everyone else.” Gohan glared at Goku taking everyone for surprise.
     “Wow… didn’t know you had that in you brat.” Vegeta said walking closer to him.
     “V-vegeta?!” Gohan yelled out surprise.
---------------------------------------------------------
Hope you liked this chapter! I know this book has been a little slow and i apologize for that. Schools been in the way. Anyway comment and vote!