Chapter Twenty-Two

Maddie's POV

Chapter Twenty-Two

"I-I'm sorry Maddie, but I have to go! I will meet up with you tomorrow, ok? I have dance and mom doesn't know I'm here. She is convinced that you are dead." Kenzie said, giving me a sympathetic look.

I gulped and nodded my head.

Oh gosh. My mom, that I don't even remember believes that I am deceased. I guess this could mean I might be stuck here forever even though my family is probably living nothing but twenty minutes away.

I heaved a deep sigh as I watched my sister that I didn't even remember walk away.

I whirled around on my heel, letting the cool breeze brush against my body in a circular motion as I hastily ran, well quickly crutched, inside.

I didn't know where I was going but I knew I had to find Elliot.

I made my way down the hallway where we collided just a few nights ago.

My eyes lit up as my gaze found its way to him.

He was standing outside of what I am assuming to be his room.

Another girl with dark brown hair and gorgeous bright blue eyes was standing next to him smiling and flirting.

"Kendall, do you realize how beautiful you are?" Elliot smiled, breathlessly.

Kendall, she must have been the one who gave me the slip that read, 'Good luck with your solo Maddie! Abby will be proud!'

I recognized her, slightly.

I closed my eyes and let the memory flood back to me again.

--Flashback--

"Maddie, wait! I wanted to give this to you!" Kendall smiled, handing me the small slip of paper.

I smiled and read the small word that were printed on the piece of paper.

It was a tradition for us to exchange notes before we went onstage, it was like a good luck charm for us.

--Flashback is over--

It was the same girl. I sucked in a breath, realizing they had to be flirting.

"Elliot, I'm not even supposed to be over here! I am not an orphan and I thought we could only visit in the lobby!" Kendall cried out.

"It's ok baby, no one will know, I promise!" Elliot said smoothly.

Uhm, baby?!? He just kissed me last night!

My face turned a shade of crimson, but I decided not to confront them just yet.

Kendall sighed, giving in.

I watched in horror as Elliot leaned in to kiss Kendall, but it wasn't just over yet.

A smiled spread across Elliot's face as he tugged on Kendall's shirt, assuming they were the only ones in the hall.

I squeezed my eyes shut as soon as I realized her shirt was completely stripped from her body.

I heard the door open and close, then their footsteps fainted.

"Ew!" I groaned, quietly.

I slowly crept towards the door that they had just entered and I pressed my ear against it.

"Elliot, I'm not sure if I wanted to do this." Kendall said slowly.

"Oh babe, it's ok." Elliot moaned.

"Ok." Kendall said, I could practically see the smile on her face.

I whirled around on my heel and stormed off, ha more like crutched off, angrily.

I thought Elliot might have actually liked me! Oh, how stupid I was!

A/N: short chapter, i know! I'm so sorry! i am in Illinois and i don't have any wifi! i only have wifi rn bc of my phone, however i have horrible signal so my phone says 'E' instead of '4G' ha. ha. ha. i bet you all hate Elliot now(; 10 comments and 20 votes for more!