"Nothing" he mumbled back and the next moment I'm on the couch with him tickling me.

LIAM's POV

"Nothing" I mumbled trying to cover the pack of Oreos, she just laughed and I pulled her on the couch and started tickling her. She giggled like a five year old. I couldn't keep away the smile while I watched her. 

I was sitting on top of her and she had watery eyes from all the laughing.

"Liam stop" she begged.

"Say that you love it when I eat your Oreos" she shook her head violently and I just tickled harder.

After several seconds she finally spoke.

"Fine, fine I love it when you eat my Oreos" I stopped but didn't move. I glanced into her beautiful eyes as she stared back. I leaned closer and kissed her neck, she shivered lightly and I jumped up.

Whoa what was that?

She stared at me wide eyed and I couldn't help but feel confused, why her neck? I let her sit up as well and an uncomfortable silence surrounded us. I stood up and scratched my head.

"I need to go" I mumbled and she just nodded her head. I walked out so fast that I didn't even realise that I was already in my room.

I breathed a few times and then grabbed my cell phone I dialed his number and after two rings he picked up.

"Yo Liam sup?"

"Carter, I need a beer. Meet you in ten at Jerry's?" I asked hoping he wasn't busy, I so bad needed to talk to someone.

"Yeah sure, everything ok?" he asked, his voice full of concern I nodded my head, I had to believe it.

"I'll talk to you about right away, see you" I snapped the phone closed and grabbed my leather jacket. With big steps I walked out of the hall, breathing heavily. What did that kiss mean to me?

It's not that I've never kissed Hope, my first kiss was with her but I was twelve. I didn't know what to think.

And the question was, why? How did it even popped into my mind to do such a stupid thing? It's not like I've never kissed Hope, in fact I even had my first kiss with her but I was what, twelve? But god she smelled so good and her skin was soft.

I shook my head violently and in no time I was at the pub.

It was a strange place, the lights flickered low all the time, there were a lot of old men all by themselves but also a lot of young people my age. I spotted a free table and took a seat. 

I drummed my fingers impatiently on the table, what was taking him so long?

What did Hope think? Was she upset when I left?

Someone took a seat in front of me and I looked up to see Carter's face in pain holding his stomach.

"Dude I had to run down here!"  he said trying to breath again. I chuckled at his clumsiness.

"Hello boys what can I get you?" a blond waitress asked us, she smiled politely as we ordered two beers and as soon as she was off Carter gave me the serious look.

"Dude what's wrong? You look like you saw a ghost"

"I kissed Hope" he stared at me for a brief moment and then

"WHAAT?"  Everyone turned around to look at him and he coughed out an apology.

"I kissed her neck" he raised his eyebrow.

"What about her neck?"

"I don't know, we were playing dumb and the next thing I now I had to kiss that goddamn neck" I hiss to myself. I hide my face in my palms and let a out a frustrated groan. 

"But.. well.. did it mean something to you?"

Did it? I had no clue, I was so confused. I had to first make up my mind, try to calm down and then maybe we could've talked about this. I took a long sip of my beer and I felt the rough taste slide down my throat.  Why was I being such a pussy about this?

I didn't even kiss her lips. 

Yet it felt so wrong and weird at the same time.

"Hey what about the trip?" he asked changing topic luckily.

"What about it?" I knew I could be annoying, he rolled his eyes.

"Who is going?"

"Me, Dakota and her brother, Hope, Ariel, Leah and you." I said leaning against the wooden chair.

"So how did it go?" he asked while a grin appeard on his face. Huh?

"Go what Carter?" he was pretty annoying too I must admit.

"Didn't you tell Dakota that Hope was coming?" I froze, how could I possibly forget? She was going to be beyond mad.

"Oh shit"  I mumbled.

***********************************************************************

 SO HOW DID YOU LIKE IT? I HAD FUN WRITING IT, JUST LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK. OH AND WHO DO YOU THINK SHOULD BE PLAYING CARTER?

I'M HEADING TO BED NOW.

IT'S SNOWIIIING.

DO YOU THINK IT'S POSSIBLE TO LOVE TWO BOYS AT THE SAME TIME? I'M IN A PRETTY MESSED UP SITUATION.... THE SONG OF THE DAY IIIIIS..

SO LONG GOODBYE- SUM 41