Chapter 4 ♫ ♥ ♫

Heya, I had to post Chapter 3 again, Sorry made some mistakes with the names, here's chapter 4 have fun :)

**************************************

His sweet breathe on my neck made me feel secure, his strong arms were holding me tightly, my eyes were still closed but I knew he was carrying me in my room on my bed, I was so tired. I cried the hell out of me, I am so worried about my mom, I can't stand to see her like this.

"Goodnight Pops" he whispered in my ear after resting me on my bed, he kissed my forehead and covered me up.

"Don't leave  Lolly" he chuckled while hopping under the blanket with me and stroked my head while breathing on my neck. 

"What about Dakota??" I thought she didn't want us to be together. Maybe she became friendly but I don't think so. How can Liam like a person without personality? He is such a great boy, even if he is or was a player. Girls literally drool over him. They always got jealous when they saw us together, they thought we were a couple but I don't like Liam in that way. He was just my best friend, like a brother.

"She got really mad, but she let me go to the hospital. Oh Pops I was so worried, I thought something happened to you, I couldn't stand seeing you hurt" I burried my face in his chest, his smell was so soft and warm, it always made me feel better.

"But it won't be like this tomorrow or the day after Liam, and you know that, we should just ignore each other, you're just confusing me like this, you change your mind at least ten times a day" I felt him breathe slowly, as if he didn't want to, but he knew it was better that way.

"But Pops.."

"No Lolly, no buts, let's just enjoy this last evening together" tears were about to roll down my cheek, but I held them back. Sadness was killing me, I could never not be his friend, we were meant to be together I mean we were Lolly and Pops, Lolly Pops. But sometimes life changes. And it was happening to us.

He stopped protesting after a while and fell asleep, he was so cute. His chest was moving up and down slowly and he looked so peaceful. I couldn't fall asleep, I didn't want to. I just wanted to observe him all night. I wasn't in love with him, that would be silly, but the thought of the two of us separated just killed me, my heart was aching. I let out my tears quietly, I didn't want to wake him up.

"Love ya Lolly" I whispered in his ear, I turned around and finally fell asleep.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

I woke up.

He wasn't there. I sighed  and got out of my bed. The morning was silent and dull, I felt empty. I knew that this time we meant what we said, but I just couldn't accept it. The apartment felt so grey without my mom even though the smell of alcohol was killing me. I was lonely. I was a walking disaster. 

I smelt Liam's perfume on my shirt so I cuddled myself into it, breathing in slowly to remember him, It was not like he was dead, but he wasn't there anymore. I still remember him arguing on how we could be secret friends, but I wasn't into childish behavior. Take all of me, or nothing.  Deep down I was happy that he finally fought for something, he was always the guy who didn't care about anything or anyone. He was a dickhead and a player. But I loved him for who he was.

It was Monday morning I should've gone to school but I didn't, I stayed home the whole day just watching tv or eating something. I couldn't visit my mom because they were running some tests, I just hoped that everything was okay. The time passed away slowly and every minute felt like an hour. Did Liam think of me today?  I thought a lot about him. Why would he even do that? He's with his girlfriend, not thinking about you stupid girl. Great I'm getting crazy, I'm talking to myself.