Chapter 9 [*_*_*_*]

"This is going to be so much fun kids" Ms. Wendson said clapping her hands happily, I rolled my eyes, this was the last day of school and I couldn't wait to get out of here.

She pulled down a big white screen and turned off the lights, sitting down she wrote something on her grade book and then glanced at us.

"So students who wants to start?" we all groaned loudly not moving from our seats.

"One at a time guys" she said sarcastically. Teachers+sarcasm=creepy, yeah I know. When still nobody answered she sighed heavily and stood up.

"Fine then I'll call you up" she checked the names list and smiled happily when she found someone. 

"Steve,Ariel up here" she motioned them to go up to the front, they both smiled. There was something going on, that was sure. 

Ariel placed the cd in the Dvd player and the pictures started to flow along with the music.

"I like where we are

when we drive in your car,

I like where we are, here."

A picture of Steve driving appeared, the sun light was shining through the window and a small smile was plastered on his face.

"Where you are the one, the one that lies close to me,

whispers ''hello I've missed you quiet terribly"

I fell in love, in love,

With you suddenly.

Now there's no place else,

I could be, but,

Here in your arms."

A picture of the two of them kissing covered the big white screen, I couldn't help but smile. That was so cheesy yet romantic and as Ariel made her way back to her desk I pulled her down and gave her a bear hug.

"I'm so happy for you" I whispered through her hair and she gave me a huge grin in response. Steve's video was cheesy and romantic as well and when he walked back to his seat Ms Madsonlooked disappointed.

"Kids that was cute, but you didn't get my point. What I said was choose a song that represents the other person not how you feel about them" They bot nodded in unision but I noticed that they didn't care at all, they were giving each other lovely smiles.

After scanning the room a few times she glanced at the names list again.

"Hope, Liam come up here" she smiled sweetly, oh boy! 

I made my way up to the front, Liam followed me and I put my Cd into the dvd player, an evil smile crossed my lips.

Again the music started playing along with the pictures.

" I hope you hang yourself with your H&M scarf

While off listening to mozart

You bitch and moan about LA

Wishing you were in the rain reading Hemingway "

Along a picture of Liam with his black scarf while he was fixing his hair in front of the mirror, he kind of looked like a cocky ass.

" you're so

You’re so gay and you don’t even like boys

No you don’t even like

No you don’t even like boys

You’re so gay and you don’t even like boys