Chapter 8 ×o°" ̃'"°o×■×o°" ̃'"°o×

ι'м ѕσ ѕσσσяяу fσя тнє ѕυρєя ℓσиg ωαιт, вυт ѕ¢нσσℓ αи∂ тнєи να¢αтισи кєρт мє αωαу fяσм ωαттρα∂ ѕσ нєяє ιѕ α иєω ¢нαρтєя. ι'м ѕσяяу αgαιи.

Liam was upset with me. I felt so guilty when I slammed that door in his face, but seriously I didn't want to face her. After they got into his apartment I heard some yelling and frustrating groans and after about two hours she left.

Three days had passend since Liam didn't say a word to me, I tried to call him, I tried to see him, I tried everything I could. I was desperate, I wanted to tell him that I was a fool, that we had to face her together but I acted like a chicken.

" I'm gonna ask you to stop thought I liked you a lot but I'm really upset, get off of my head, get out of my bed yeah that's what I said.."

I sang carelessly while washing the plates that my dad left on the table.

"Honey, sorry, you have a great voice but I'm trying to listen to the news"  he screamed from the living room. I chuckled to myself and left the kitchen to join him on the couch, I handed him the coke I took from the fridge and leaned my head against his shoulder. 

He stroked my cheek and gave me a warm smile before turning his attention back to the tv. Instead of the news there was a football game playing across the screen, I shook my head smiling. Typical dad, wants to show off, being a good parent but in the end he only watches sports.

"How about we order some pizza in a bit?" he asked taking a sip from his coke, I thought about and even though I was gaining a lot of weight (cause my dad isn't a good cooker) I agreed nodding my head.

"Why don't you invite Liam?" he dropped the question casually.

"I'll try" I shrugged my shoulders and collapsed into the couch. My dad gave me a questioning look but I just gave him a quick smile. I didn't like football, I mean come on what's the sense of running after a ball, simple there wasn't.

"Well then why don't you go now?" It took me about ten seconds to realize that dad was talking to me, huh?

"Go where dad?"

"Ask Liam if he wants to join in us" he said cheerfully, god, how could I say no to such a sweet face? I groaned loudly and got up, I walked into my room and grabbed my shoes. I walked out like a zombie, this was going to be fun!

Knock, Knock.

I stood there like a dork waiting for him to open the door, I knew it wasn't going to happen.

Knock,knock.

I tried a second time.

"LIAAAM OPEN THIS DAMN DOOOOR" I yelled while I punched that poor door, just a few seconds later it opened and Liam was standing in front of me with just a towel wrapped around his waist. I gasped, Jesus, he had an 8 pack and I never noticed.

"Calm down woman jeez, I don't want to spend money on a new door" he mumbled while securing his towel so nothing would fall out.

"As if you don't have the money to buy a new one" I mumbled to myself, but obviously, lucky as I am he heard me.

"Just don't make this last forever, what do you want?" he asked annoyed trying not to meet my gaze.

"Do you want to grab some pizza and eat with me and my dad?" I knew the answer was no.

"No" 

"Fine" I grumbled to myself and stormed off in the direction of my apartment. I felt his eyes still on me digging holes into my back. But then I turned around just to meet his eyes and a confused expression.